Ashton- Cuddle Buddy

Hi, marshmallows! I'm so damn sorry I haven't updated in a long time. here's and Ashton imagine xx

••••

| Ashton's P.O.V |

(Y/n) texted me this morning asking if we could hang out. Obviously I said yes. I mean she's my best friend and she's my crush. Who would pass that up? Yeah. I have a crush on her. I've had strong feelings for her ever since I first met her. It's just something about her. I just love how she's so carefree and doesn't care what anybody thinks about her. She's also so down to earth and that's what I love about her. I was currently in my room waiting for the rest of the band to come and then we would all wait for (Y/n). As I was picking up some random shirts off my bedroom floor, I heard the door knock. I walked downstairs and was greeted by Michael, Calum, and Luke. "Hi." I said as they all came in. "So when is she coming?" Calum asked. "She said in a few minutes." I said as I sat on the couch. "Are you excited?" Luke asked. I gave him a confused look and replied with, "Excited for what?" "(Y/n) being able to hang out. Duh, you derp." Michael said in matter of factly tone. "Well yeah, ofcourse. Why wouldn't I be?" I stated smiling. "Aww. You're daydreaming about her aren't you?" Cal asked smirking. "What? No." I said as I covered my smile. "We already know you like her so don't denie it." Michael said winking. "Ugh. Fine." I said as we all heard the door knock. I got up quickly to get the door but was pushed by Michael who then smirked at me and opened the door revealing (Y/n). I stared at her in awe. Her gorgeous, long brown hair and her eyes that were the same color but uniquely different in a strange way. She looked so amazing in what she was wearing yet it was so casual. Her outfit consisted of high waisted denim shorts and a twenty one pilots tank top tucked in. She also wore the Vans I bought her for her birthday. She hugged Michael while saying, "Hi, guys." She then turned to me and held out her arms and said, "Well?" I smirked and wrapped her in a huge hug. "I like your hugs. They're warm and comfy." She said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and her feet hung in the air due to me being taller than her. "I like yours too." I said as I looked at the guys and saw them a staring and smirking. I gave them all a death glare and let (Y/n) go. "Can we go to the mall?" Calum whined. "Alright, you big baby." I told him. He looked at me and walked out he door. "C'mon." I grabbed her hand and pulled her outside. When we got to the mall we all stood together and walked around. As were walking around, Calum bought a new phone case, Michael was deciding which color to dye his hair, and Luke was just simply enjoying the trip. "My legs hurt, Ash." (Y/n) said stopping and facing me with an adorable face. I fought the strong urge to kiss her plump, pink lips and remarked, "Well, what do you want me to do about it?" She looked thoughtful for a moment as the guys walked up to us. Her face lit up and she stepped on my Vans and wrapped her arms around my torso. I stood frozen while making eye contact with the guys and they were all smirking. "Now you can walk." She said as she nuzzled her face in my chest. I smiled and snaked my arms around her waist to keep her from falling off and walked. Since her face was buried in my chest, Michael kept winking at me and Calum repeatedly made kissey faces. I mouthed 'stop' while smiling at their stupidity and because (Y/n) was in my arms. I shook my head and she shifted her position slightly. Some people walked by while smiling at us. As we were about to walk out of the mall, a girl about fourteen years of age came up to us and whispered, "Oh my gosh. Hi, Ashton." I smiled at her but then asked, "Why are we whispering?" "She's not sleeping?" The girl asked. I lowered my head and looked at (Y/n). She actually did fall asleep. I smiled at the girl while whispering, "Yeah. She fell asleep." "Are you guys dating? Because you guys are really cute together. And my name is Skylar." The girl or Skylar said and I blushed. "Umm. No. We aren't dating. She's my bestfriend." She took a few steps next to me and tilted her head to look at (Y/n) and smiled. "She's really pretty." I smiled and looked at (Y/n) while saying, "Yeah." "You like her don't you, Ashton?" Skylar asked smirking. "Maybe." I mumbled. She gave me the 'are you kidding me?' look and I finally gave in. "Okay. Fine. I like her. A lot." I stated while smiling. "I knew it. Well I have to go so bye, Ashton. It was really nice meeting you." She said as she waved while winking. I have her a playful glare and smiled. I felt (Y/n) move and I looked at her. She was looking at me and there were some stray strands of hair in her face so I playfully blew it out of the way. Her nose scrunched up, which was the most adorable thing ever and she said, "Hi." I smiled and said, "Hi! We're going back home now." She nodded and rested her head on my chest. I took in a deep breath and met up with the guys. "You guys are so adorable together." Calum said with a cheeky wink. I looked at him as if he were crazy and tried to change the subject. "C'mon." When we got home, (Y/n) let go of her grip on my torso and flopped down on the couch. I let myself fall down next to her and rested my head on her shoulder. "Tired?" She asked. "Mhmm." I said as I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around her waist. Out of nowhere I heard a click and a very high pitched squeal. I opened one eye and saw Luke and Calum takings pictures. I groaned and said lazily, "Get outta here, guys." "Okay! Bye, lovebirds." I turned my head and saw them all giggle and close the door. "Ash?" "Hmm?" "You know I heard your conversation with Skylar, right?" I shot up quickly and looked at her wide eyed. "You did?! I thought you were asleep!" I exclaimed as I played with my hair. She started laughing and I asked her, "How is this funny? I've probably made a fool out of myself, (Y/n)." "Ashton." "What?" "Shut up and kiss me." She said as she bring her face closer to mine. I met her half way and kissed her. I cupped her face with my hands and she brought her hands to the nape of my neck. She smiled into the kiss and so did I. We pulled away at the same time and smiled goofily at one another. "I have two questions." I said. "What?" She said as she grabbed my fingers and fiddled with them. "One, will you be my girlfriend?" She looked up at me and smiled while nodding excitedly. I pecked her lips and then said, "Two, can you please stay over? I want a cuddle buddy tonight." I said as I jutted out my lips. She laughed and said, "Sure." We both fell asleep in eachothers arms and smiling.

••••

I HAD SO MANY DAMN FEELS WHILE WRITING THIS OMF FROM SMILING LIKE AN IDIOT TO GETTING BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH! I LOVE HIM SO FUCKING MUCH :( ANYWAYS HAHA sorry I'm kind of hyper off of water. wait is that possible? oh well idk it tastes really good though... IM SO OFF TOPIC LMAO! please comment and ask for imagines!!!!! I'm begging on my virtual knees!!! well byeee x

-cristina◡̈