46

We all crash into the house and the boys immediately crash on the sofa.

"We're going upstairs," Luke announces, and I see Ashton discreetly high fiving him as we walk past, causing me to blush.

When we get to his bedroom I go straight over to his bed, slide into it and close my eyes.

"Lils what are you doing?" He asks, staring at me from the doorway.

"Going to bed?" I state innocently.

"Oh, I just thought..." He trails off, awkwardly scratching his neck. I laugh at him, before crawling out of bed and walking over to him.

I decide to let all my insecurites go and impress Luke. He deserves some fun.

I press my forehead against his and press my finger lightly on his bottom lip. I drag my finger down and lightly trail it down his chest, stopping at the hem of his jeans, rubbing the button.

"I was teasing you Lucas, I know exactly what were you were thinking," I whisper agaist his lips. I hear his breath hitch as the words leave my mouth.

"Oh Lillian," He smirks at me.

"It's freaking Lily," I whisper, before crashing my lips to his. He immediately takes control, kicking his bedroom door shut and locking it with one hand behind him.

His hands wrap round to my bum and he squeezes it, causing me to jump and wrap my legs around him. He carries me to his bed and slowly lowers me down. My head hits the pillow and he crawls over me, straddling me and biting down on his ring. He whips his tshirt off and quickly grabs mine and pulls it over me, before staring at me.

"That's a nice bra Lily," He smirks.

"Is it really now,"

His hands begin to travel down to my shorts when I suddenly stop him.

"You alright?" He asks me, slightly confused.

"Sit up agaisnt the pillows," I order him and he grins at me.

"If you insist,"

He crawls off me and does what I said, and I follow him.

"Just so you know I have no idea what I am doing," I warn him.

"I will tell you,"

I connect our lips again and my hands travel down to his jeans. Roughly, I pull them off, leaving him in his black Calvin Kleins.

I begin to kiss his neck and move down to his collarbone, sucking slightly as I pull his boxers off.

"Just um," He doesn't have time to finish before I cautiously dunk my head down and take him into my mouth.

"Shit fuck," He hisses as I slowly move myself up and down, him tugging at my hair. My confidence grows and I decide to use my teeth a bit. He automatically bucks his hips out, jerking me back.

"Fuck sorry, no teeth no teeth," He moans but I ignore him, using my teeth anyway.

"Fuck you Lily," He groans and I look up at him. His head is rolled back and his eyes are tight shut. He opens his eyes for a split second and his eyes catch mine. The second this happens he clenches them shut again.

"No Lils your eyes, gonna come gonna come," He hisses loudly and I detach myself quickly, but not quick enough to avoid the salty liquid that rushes into my mouth.

"Eww." I groan, wincing as I swallow. Luke is still sitting on his bed, panting loudly and staring at me with wide eyes.

"How the fuck did you do that?"