12

When I awake it is still quite early, the sun has not risen yet. I move around and discover that Calum is spooning me, hugging me tightly like a teddy, and his head buried into my backs, gently snoring. Carefully I remove his arms from my waist and roll away from his grip. I put my hair in a bun at the top of my head and stand up.

I carefully tiptoe around Michael who is sprawled across the mattress, one of his legs sticking out from under the duvet. I walk over to Luke and Ashton and watch them for a few moments, aware of how creepy I was being. Luke was curled in a ball, hugging a pillow, his hair messed up and breathing softly.

The four normally hyper boys look so peaceful and it's a moment that is so heart-warming to see. Ashton starts to move around so I decide to leave the room and go up to the bathroom and freshen up.

Seeing the state of yesterday's make up and my hair tangled, I decide to take a quick shower. I use Calum's mums shampoo and conditioners, trying to be as fast as possible. When I step out I realise that there are no towels in the bathroom.
"Frick," I mutter under my breath.
Awkwardly, I start to rub my body with by t-shirt I was wearing yesterday when I hear footsteps outside. Aware that Calum's family were still in the house, I cautiously whispered through the door.
"Umm, Calum?" I wait for a few moments and the person outside replies.
"It's, erm, Luke," He replies, his voice sounding so damn sexy as he had just woken up.
"Could you, erm, pass me towel?" I ask, heavily cringing.
"Yeah um sure," He says. I wait for a few moments.
"Lily, you're gonna have to open the door," Luke says, and I can almost hear the smirk I am sure that's on his face.
"Right, Ok," I hurriedly reply, unlocking the door and opening it by the smallest fraction. I stick my arm out, but Luke doesn't do anything.
"Luke?" I ask, carefully sticking my head out the door. My eyes are met by Luke's face straight away, our lips basically touching.
"Give me the towels," I groan in annoyance, trying to be intimidating by not moving my face. Without breaking eye contact, he puts the towel into my hand.
"Thanks," I smile sarcastically at him, before slamming the door in his face.

"Hey princess," Calum greets me when I enter the kitchen. I smile at him, but inside I am cringing. Princess?
Michael makes gagging noises from the corner but Calum ignores him, skipping over to me and wrapping me up in his arms and kissing my forehead repeatedly.
"Whoa guys, this is r rated stuff!" Ashton says sarcastically as he walks in, rolling his eyes and sitting next to Michael. The two start arguing about what game to play on Calum's Xbox.
Luke is lying on the sofa, his phone in his hands but he isn't looking at the screen, he is staring at me. Slyly, he winks at me and goes back to tweeting or whatever he is always doing on that thing. The wink makes me feel guilty, but I'm not sure why. It's not like we did anything earlier, so why do I fell so guilty when Calum takes my hand and leads me to the kitchen where he has made me some pancakes.

Luke and Michael leave not long after they eat, but Calum and Ashton and I hang out for a bit, watching movies and eating a lot. In the evening, the two start discussing plans for the band, so I decide to go home and get some homework and revision done.
"Bye sweetie," Says Calum as I wave goodbye. I give him a weak smile, but in my head all I can think about is these weird cringey nicknames he is giving me?

--------------

It's been two months since the boys first show and since then things have been amazing for the band. They do a show at least twice a week and never stop rehersing. Their fanbase is rapidly increasing and I have never seen the boys so happy.

I am lying on my bed getting some last minute homework done when my phone starts ringing. It's Michael.
"Hello?"
I hear all the boys shouting into the phone, so loud I have to hold my phone at arms lengh from my ear.
"What the hell guys, you nearly burst my eardrum!"
"Sorry Lil, you're on speaker, we have the most amazing news you will never believe it!" Michael happily shouts down the line.
"What?" I curiously ask.
"WE'RE GOING ON TOUR WITH HOT CHELLE RAE!" The boys scream down the phone in unison.
"Are you serious?!"
"Fuck yes!"
"Oh my geez guys!!!"

I hang up the phone, grab a hoody and run to Ashton's house. I let myself in through the nack door and sprint to his room. The four boys are sat in a circle on hid bed. When they see me they all jump on me, talking at once.

Eventually I calm them all down and we all lie top and tail on his bed.
"When do you boys leave?"
"In a week, it's quite late notice,"
"How many shows?"
"About fifteen, around Aussie and New Zealand,"
"I'm gonna miss you guys,"
"Awww Lils we will miss you, maybe you can be our groupie," Michael smirks.
"Flip off!" I shout, pushing him off the bed.
"You know you want to" he winks, standing up from the floor.
Calum wraps is arm around my waist.
"Leave her alone Michael," he warns.
"Calm down Cal it was a joke, she's not 5,"
"Whatever," Calum rolls his eyes and pecks my lips.

"You can come to our first show in Sydney if you want," Michael offers, as him Luke and I walk home.
"That would be great," I grin.
The two drop me off and Michael gives me a hug goodbye, while Luke just awkwardly stands there, twiddling his thumbs.
"See ya later Lils," He mumbles, before the two walk away.

-----------

sorry bit of a filler but next chapter should be good(:

such a weird word, twiddled.

thanks for reading ilyily