27

The boys do a little bow and walk off stage, sweating a lot even though they only performed two songs. I stay in my corner while they talk to the men. They talk for a few minutes and suddenly, erupt into shouts of joy. They all hug eachother and then come running over to me.

“Lily! We got it! We are opening for the biggest boyband in the world!” They shout, teary eyed. I cannot put into words how proud I am of them, as they dance around in a huddle, talking at 10000mph.

We are now left alone in the room and we all have  group hug.

“I am so happy,” Ashton says quietly once they have all calmed down.

“All the hard work,” Michael pants.

“It’s gonna be worth it,” Calum grins.

“All the times we have been taken the piss out of for our music,” Luke adds.

Michael runs his hand through his hair. “Fuck them,”

The door opens and a professional looking man walks in, and hands Calum a sheet, telling him it is the list of days that they will open for, and where the shows are. We all crowd round eagerly.

“Fuck man, America!”

“Japan!”

“London!”

“That’s a hell of a lot of travelling,”

“When does the tour start?” I ask them.

“February next year, so ages away,”

“The tour is like over half a year long,” Ashton says in surprise.

“It’s gonna be fucking awesome,”

“You will have a tour bus you will travel in, your own one. Your set will be about half an hour and you will have all your wardrobe provided, as well as most expenses on the tour.Am I correct in saying your EP is released in a few days?” The man in the suit asked.

“Oh yeah I almost forgot about that!” Luke says.

“We, as One Direction’s management, need to help you promote your band. We have booked a set for you to film a music video, for the song you told us about earlier, Heartbreak Girl, for the week you get back to the Australia,” he explains.

“That’s awesome thanks man,” Ashton grins.

They discuss the tour and promotion for a bit and they sign a few contracts, and then we all leave.

“Ashton, do you know what this means?” Michael smirks as we get into a taxi.

“What?”

“We are partying hard tonight.”

“Lily come on!” Luke groans from outside the bathroom door.

“I’m done!” I shout back, opening the door.

“You look nice,” He smiles at me and links his arm in mine as we lock our room and make our way to the boys. We go inside to see absolute chaos, the floor is covered in clothes and the boys are running around.

“Cal have you seen my hair gel?” Michael shouts.

“Nope,” Calum shrugs, “Ashton where is my sweater?”

“No idea,”

“Guys come on lets go,” Luke insists from the doorway.

“Coming,” They reply, heading towards us. The five of us make our way onto the streets, it is beginning to get dark but the streets are still very busy, and we follow Ashton as he leads us towards a club that his friend had recommending.