43

School days begin to merge together, week after week dragging on with nothig exciting happening. The holidays are looming ahead, which everyone seems to be getting for- apart from me of course. The boys aren't schelduled to come home until a few weeks after we go back to school.

It's a Wednesday aftertoon and I have double art. My teacher always splits our class up into our specialitys and so of course I always end up in the photography corridor with two girls in my year, Abbey and Scarlett. The two are pretty close and so I never am involved with their conversations.

I am writing an evaluation on a project I recently finished when Abbey taps the desk just in front of me, trying to get my attenion.

"Lily, you know the whole Twitter thing, they are you're, friends aren't they?" Scarlett hesitantly asks from the other side of the table, twiddling a pencil in her hand.

I stare at them in shock. "Are you kidding? They hate me!" I scoff.

Abbey and Scarlett share a worried look, obviously taken aback by my sour attitude.

"S-sorry we had no idea, we thought it was like a joke, between you and them, you know?" Scarlett explains.

"We don't think any of it is funny, they are just being bitches," Abbey agrees.

"Thanks guys," I give them a quick smile, before returning back to my work.

At the end of the lesson out class joins back together and our teacher starts talking about thinking about our future, work experience, all of that. I zone out, staring out the window. I have no idea what job I want, so I am just going to live life as it comes.

The bell rings and our class files out, I am just about to leave when Miss White- my art teacher, calls me over.

Reluctantly I turn around and head over to her, taking a seat opposite her.

"Lillian your project you gave in was outstanding, some of the best pieces you have ever given in," She praises me, adressing the photogatphy project. I feel a rush of pride, as I worked hard on the project, trying to catch the light in each photo perfectly. Some shots had come instantly, but some had taken hours to perfect.
"Were you listening to what I said to the class just now?" She asks kindly.

I shake my head and a laugh escapes her lips.

"Basically I really want you to get some experiance, whether it be helping out a company take pictures for an advertisement or whatever you can think of, I really want you to see how you can put your skills into action. Especially you Lillian, I want you to see how you could interpret your skills to make a living. You do enjoy it, don't you?"

I nod my head vigourously in reply.

"See what you can come up with and let me know, be creative!" She smiles, before standing up and I take that as my invitation to leave.

"Thanks Miss!" I shout as I leave the classroom.

That night I am sitting on my bed on Skype to Luke. It's morning where they are and the other boys are asleep so he is sitting in the back room of their tour bus.

We are not talking to eachother as he is trying to write a song and I am writing a song. We normally Skype like this, as if we are sitting in the same room.

I keep getting distracted from my work and zone out, because I am thinking about what Miss White had said.

"Lillian do your homework!" Luke says imitating my mother's voice, grinning at me, as he had noticed me zoning out. "What's on your mind?"

"It's nothing," I shake my head.

"Chickitita tell me what's wronggg," Luke sings the old Abba song.

"No it's just my art teacher wants me to get experience for my photography but I can't think of anything," I sigh.

"I will model for you," Luke smirks at me, "Lily draw me like your french girls," He quotes Titanic, before taking the hem of his tshirt and slowly lifting it up, trying to look seductive.

"Shut up Luke," I say between laughter. He laughs with me until he suddenly freezes.

"Lily I've got it!" he shouts, his eyes wide.

"Got what?" I ask in confusion.

"You're photography thing! Take pictures of me!"

"Luke no offence but-"

"No not just me! All the boys! And 1D! Come on tour with us! You can take pictures of us on stage! And we will be travelling so you can take photos of landmarks and shit!"

"Luke you're a genius!" I yell, getting excited.

"Well what can I say," He smirks proudly, brushing his shoulder.

"Yes yes yes!" I sing dancing around my room.

"Wait wait don't get too excited, you have to clear it with your mum and stuff, would you skip school?"

"Yeah we only have like one month left, if she knows it's to do with schoolwork then yeah, and my most people don't bother coming in now, we have so much freedom I will just say it's work experiance," I explain, grinning madly.

"Yes! Mikey Cal Ash wake up!" Luke postions the laptop so I can see thr bunkbeds before running over to them and waking them up.

"Fuck off," I hear Michael nutter while Calum and Ashton don't move.

"Lily is coming on tour with us!" Luke shouts.

"That's amazing news, but it's like 6am so please let's discuss it later," Michael groans.

"Great to hear how excited you are Mikey!" I shout so he can hear me.

"Well I'm sorry I am very tired, but I suppose I should get used to being tired if you are coming because you and Luke are going to keep us up every night fucking eachother," he says, before popping his head out of his bunk and smiling sarcastily at me, tilting his head to the side.

"Shup up Michael," Luke rolls his eyes "Just beacuse the only female attention you get is from your mum,"

"Fuck off, you know Emilie wants the d,"

"Who's Emilie?" I ask quickly.

"Some chick he likes, she's 1d's hair stylist," Luke explains.

"Awww Mikey!" I yell.

"Love you Lilza babe!" He yells back.

"Love you too Mikey babe!" I laugh.

"Lily can't come because she has red hair and she stinks," Calum croakily says from his bunk.

"You're a dick," I quickly reply.

"Wow so original," He laughs.

Ashton crawls out of bed and walks over to the webcam.

"Lily that's great news! When are you coming?"

"I don't know as soon as I can! Where are you now?"

"Um somewhere in the Scotalnd I think,"

"I can't wait to see you Ash!"

"Right back at ya sis,"

Luke suddenly appears back into view. "Lily I'm really tired but I will call you later, love you," Luke says, yawning and rubbing his eyes.

"Love you Lucas," I smile, blowing a kiss before ending the call.

---------

this was all kind of predictable but yeah

love ya