14

(If you don't like smut then you might wanna skip, sorry bit of a spoiler...)

When we reach the top of the stairs we are faced with a thick door. Luke lets go of my hand and gets a key from his back pocket, and shoves the door open, using all of his body weight.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me through, leading me up a ladder and onto the roof of the theatre. It is completely flat with no walls around it. It is quite a high building so you can see a large amount of Sydney, the night in full swing with lights and loud noises.

I take a deep breath and take in the view, trying to memorise the perfect moments.

Luke comes up behind me and rests his head on my shoulder.

"Hope you're not afraid of heights," He smiles.

"Lucky for you, I'm not," I smile back.

We stand there in a comfortable silence.

"Lily?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you love Calum?"

I raise my eyebrow.

"Luke I don't think we have been going out long enough to love eachother,"

"Lily he is falling for you more and more by the second, I'm just saying if you don't feel the same way then the longer you leave it the more you are going to hurt him,"

I shake him off my shoulder and turn to face him.

"Luke says you! You're his best friend and you are flirting with me every chance you get!"

"It's only flirting if you want it to be, if I did it to Michael it would be considered friendly banter," he smirks.

"Because Michael is a boy!"

He shrugs "I could be gay,"

"Luke you know just as well as I do that you are straight so stop trying to be clever!"

"Lily listen to yourself, stop being so fucking stubborn,"

"I'm not being stubborn! And stop swearing!"

"Lily I know you are attracted to me, just admit it to yourself,"

"Luke please stop,"

"Lily..."

"Fine god dammit I am attracted to you and I hate it but I can't help it! Are you happy now?!"

Luke steps forward, losing the gap between us. His hands reach up to my cheeks and he pulls his face towards mine so we are only millimetres apart.

"Luke, Calum," I murmur, knowing I am fighting a losing battle.

"He won't find out," Luke whispers, before connecting our lips. We start gently, but grow more and more passionate, and eventually he licks my lips, asking for entrance. Quickly, I open my mouth and the kiss gets very heated.

His hands gently massage the small of my back while I tangle my fingers in his hair, and tug at it, causing him to moan against my lips.

Luke wraps both his arms around my waist tightly, and I feel one of his legs wrap around the back of mine. Slightly confused, I disconnect our lips, but he just smirks, before using his body weight to push me back, causing me to trip on his legs. I am leaning at an angle so he lowers me down and places me one the floor, lowering himself with me so he ends up straddling me.

"Smooth," I grin, giggling at his weird method.

"That's me," He whispers and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. Luke then leans his head down and starts sucking lightly just under my ear. I accidentally let a moan slip out of my mouth and I feel him laugh at me against my skin. He then starts lowing himself, leaving lovebites all over my chest.

"Have fun covering them up tomorrow," He grins proudly at me.

I am too turned on to reply, so I start tugging at the hem of his t-shirt. Immediately he pulls it off over his head, revealing his perfect chest.

"Like what you see babe?" He smirks, making a blush spread on my cheeks.

He leans down and continues to kiss me for a while, and then I feel his hands feeling my stomach before getting to the end of my t-shirt.

He pulls apart from me and looks at me sheepishly as if to ask for my approval. I smile and nod, so he carefully untucks my shirt from my shorts and pulls it over my head for me.

Being me, today is obviously the day I wear my white bra with yellow spots all over them. Luke sits there for a good few seconds, scanning my body greedily, before slamming his lips back onto mine. My hands travel to the buttons of his jeans, and he quickly pulls them off, revealing his boxers with pineapples all over.

"What a great taste in underwear we have," I laugh. Luke rolls his eyes, before leaning back into me and leaving a trail of love bites along my stomach. He reaches the top of my shorts, and after asking for my apporval he delicately unbuttons them and slides them down my legs.

He then slides his hands up my legs, and when he reaches the top of my thighs he holds them tightly and brings his head back down. Luke sucks the skin around the elastic of my pants, making me arch my back off the ground in pleasure.

"Fuck Lily," He mutters under his breath and then looks up at me smirking. "Bet you don't mind me swearing now,".

He continues sucking and then slowly fingers around the hem. He then slides his finger under the material and pulls them off slowly.

He traces with his fingers along my exposed skin and then lowers his head and he gently kisses my sensitive area. His tounge teases me, causing me to yell his name. Luke's tounge gets braver and he starts moving it faster and deeper, making me scream.

I have lost all control in my body and I can't stop shaking. He slides his hands up my sides and round my back, unclasping my bra and throwing it to the side. Slightly scared, I travel down to his boxers, and somehow manage to pull them down.

We are now both completely exposed and both of our madly shaking. Sweat is coating Luke as he reaches over to his jeans and pulls out a small silver packet. I give him a quick disapproving look and he shrugs.

"What? Gotta be prepared,".

Halfway through sliding the condom on, he looks down at me.

"Lily I hope you don't think I'm pressuring you to do anything you don't want to,"

"Luke you can't stop now. Besides, I'm pretty sure I want to just as much as you do."

He finishes putting it on and comes close to me.

"I highly doubt that Lily," he huskily whispers into my ear.

------

whoooaaa no words, i literally did not know i had that in me

what has this band done to me?

i didn't know how intense to make it soo...

sorry i am writing this on my phone so will edit tomorrow

thanks for reading ily all