I told him.

"Just buy for yourself.. I'll send money to your account.. the meeting will start.."

Dad said and he ended the call there.

Hay.. how much money will he send to my account this time?.. whenever I ask him for something he gives me more than what I actually just needed..

I reached the student council room and found Sasuke-kun typing in his laptop while Naruto-kun was sleeping at the couch.

"Here's the budget for the food.."

Sasuke-kun said still looking at his laptop. I took it from his hand and he asked.

"So, how did it go with Haruno?.."

"It went well.. thank you for the help.. but.. she asked me to meet at the park near my house.."

I told him and he looked at me.

"When?"

He asked.

"After class.. I should be heading there but I need to buy the ingredients today already.. costing needs
To be done as well.."

I told him that he just shut down his laptop and looked at me.

"You alone?.."

He asked.

"Yeah.. I'll meet Sakura-san al-"

"No, what i mean is going to the market?.."

He asked me not even letting me finish my sentence.

"Y-yeah.. I'll go to the market alone too.."

I answered him and he stood to kick the couch where Naruto-kun was sleeping at, Naruto-kun wakes up and asked.

"W-what the hell!"

He shouts.

"We're leaving.."

Sasuke-kun told him.

"I'll tag along!"

Naruto-kun asked but Sasuke-kun didn't agree since Naruto-kun have duties to his class as well for the school festival.

"Ahww.. I wanted to tag along.."

Naruto-kun said and held my hand.

"But you have something to do.. I'll look forward to your horror booth.."

I told Naruto-kun to cheer him up and Sasuke-kun and I left school with permission during club hours.

"Have you forgotten something?.."

Sasuke-kun asked.

"I think no.. have I?.."

I asked him.

"Stupid.."

He said and poked my forehead while walking with him.

"Naruto's rivals are still lurking around school remember.."

He said that made me remember.

"I'm sorry.. I almost forgot.."

I told him.

"Later.. I'll be watching from your window.. that park Haruno was talking about was at the back of our apartment building right?.. your place have a good view of it.."

Sasuke-kun told me.

"Y-yeah.. but.. why?.."

I asked him and this time he hand chops the top of my head that surely hurts.