dix-huit

watch when i start updating activity. y'all gonna be proud ;)

🍒

"do you want to pull him out?" the doctor questioned eden.

eden pulled the baby boy with her hands and placed him on her chest.

"oh my god." eden breathed out heavily.

"babe you did it. zayn cheered, pecking eden on the lips.

the baby boy started wailing as the nurses set up for zayn to cut the umbilical cord. zayn cut the umbilical cord and the nurses pulled down eden's gown so she could have skin to skin time.

"did i tear?" eden asked the doctor, holding the baby in her arms while zayn played with his fingers.

"you did a little but nothing too bad, you only need one stitch." the doctor replied, smiling.

the doctor finished stitching up eden and soon the nurses took the baby away to clean him off and check his vitals.

"i love you." eden said, looking up at zayn.

"i love you too." zayn replied smiling.

"we still need a name, babe." zayn brought up.

"how about zayn jr." eden said, laughing.

"definitely not."

"well you can pick his name since i picked venus' and i'll again or disagree."

"okay, um, zander?"

"yeah, no."

"it's means smart."

"still he doesn't look like a zander."

"you're right, let me think."

zayn and eden had been thinking of a baby name while being in the hospital, they were trying to pick one out before venus would come to visit.

"babe i think i finally got a name." zayn cheered silently, looking up from watching the baby sleep in his arms.

it was the last day they were at the hospital and had been thinking of baby names all day.

"what are you thinking?" eden asked, looking up from her phone.

"amir." zayn said, smiling.

"ou i actually like that." eden replied, getting up to look at the baby.

eden stood up , slowly walking to zayn and the baby.

"yeah definitely amir."

"amir nathaniel malik."

today was the day that eden, zayn, and now amir would be leaving the hospital. but first venus was going to come to the hospital to see them.

after a couple of hours there was a knock on the door.

"come in." eden shouted, sitting down on the bed while zayn passed her amir.

tricia came in first with venus on her hip, eden's mom, and doniya.

"hi guys." eden said.

"venus want to meet your little brother?" zayn questioned, taking venus from his mom and giving everyone a hug.

"yeah." venus whispered, hiding her head in her dad's neck.

"hey v you don't need to be shy." eden said, smiling and scooting over and patting the spot next to her.

"can i hold him mommy?" venus asked, sitting down.

"yes baby, open sit all the way back." eden replied, setting up v to properly hold amir.

zayn took out the camera and started recording.

"me mum and doniya are here but waliyah and safaa are at my house." zayn said to the camera.

"mum say hi." zayn cheered, point the camera on tricia, doniya, and eden's mom.

"zayn stop." tricia giggled, covering her face with her hands.

"v how do you like your little brother?" zayn asked, now turning the camera on venus, eden, and amir on the bed.

"i love him because he looks like me." venus said touching his feet.

"mommy you look very pretty." venus said, kissing her mom on the cheek.

the rest of day went by and as soon as they got home zayn sent the video to the editor. the editor had finish editing the video by 11 p.m. zayn then posted a picture of venus holding amir on instagram with the link to the video in his bio.

now for the response.

♡♡♡

look im posting again 🤪 anyways i made a book called "lust" so read it if you want to babyyyyyy

omg update i forgot but here's a picture of amir

he a fat baby but when he start changing and shit though out the story ima let y'all know

why aren't you dead yet

listening to that song rn so freaking good a whole ass BOB

kk byeee