dix-sept

it's literally been so long but ima be pumping out these chapters bc i think ima be home bc im pretty sure the storm of cramps and throwing up is ready to knock me out.

🍒

"hello minster, i am your baba and this is your mommy." zayn said, to the camera and pointed it towards eden.

"don't put the camera on me, i look horrible." eden said, pushing the camera away.

eden and zayn were in the hospital preparing to have their little boy. zayn thought that a video would be a great way to tell the world about his family.

"no you don't babe." zayn laughed.

"yeah, because this is totally a balenciagia hospital gown." eden sighed, closing her eyes from a contraction.

"hold on, i can't talk when she's having a contraction." zayn whispered putting the camera away.

"want to try a different position?" zayn asked after a few minutes.

"no." eden, breathed out heavily.

after eden's contraction stopped zayn then told out the camera again.

"you also have a big sister. you're so lucky to have her as a sister and she's gonna love you so much." zayn explained, speaking to the camera again.

"can i get an epidural?" eden asked the nurse, as soon as she came inside the room.

"we'll see, i just need to check you quickly." the nurse explained.

"your mom has been going ten hours with no medicine but i think this is where it'll change." zayn chuckled. still speaking to the camera.

"okay. you are five centimeters dilated so i'll have the anesthesiologist come in for the epidural in a few minutes.

"okay thank you." eden murmured.

"zayn, can you massage my back?" eden questioned.

"sure." zayn replied.

zayn positioned the camera so it could have a view of the whole room while eden got in the 'kneeling' position.

"babe, we still need to think of a name for him." eden recalled, closing her eyes from the pain.

"we can figure it out when he's born." zayn replied, massaging eden's back.

"okay."

"i love you."

"i know."

"so i can't get one back?"

"we are about to have two kids together, what do you think?"

"say it."

"i love you."

"thank you." zayn laughed kissing eden's cheek.

a few hours have passed and the anesthesiologist still hasn't came in the room to give eden the epidural.

"i'm just going to ring the nurse." eden snapped, pushing the call bell.

"hi, sorry, but the anesthesiologist is really busy. so i am just going to check you again to see if we are getting closer." the nurse sighed, putting on her gloves to see how many centimeters eden was dilated.

"good news! you are at ten centimeters, i'm just going to call the doctor in and we'll start pushing." the nurse gushed, running to go get the doctor.

zayn picked up the camera.

"okay baby boy we are about to meet you." zayn cheered.

"how do you feel mama?" zayn asked eden, pointing the camera towards her.

"i'm very ready." eden smiled.

the staff had everything set up and ready for the delivery. eden had been pushing for two hours and finally their baby boy was born.

"oh my gosh." eden cried.

♡♡♡

im so ready for this book now. before i had NO inspiration or motivation but know i do and i have been posting for a year now. anyways school update idk if i said it but i go to a private school now and it's actually okay ig

kk bye

i love you guys sm

so leave comments bc they make me soo happy 😘🤪