neuf

im pretty sure i have been spelling your and you're the wrong way this whole book but whatever. im going to collect more thanksgiving food.

🍒

"aww look at him." eden said gushing over a baby she saw on instagram.

"you need to get over this baby fever." zayn admitted, getting up from the bed and walking into the bathroom.

"i want another baby." eden begged.

eden walked over to where zayn was in the bathroom and hugged him, pouting out her mouth.

"why don't you ask justin?" zayn smiled. walking away from eden and plopping back on the bed.

"not funny." eden grumbled.

"well, i don't know how to help you."

"zayn. you aren't taking me seriously. im serious."

"it's just a phase, i'm pretty sure you don't want to take care of a newborn." zayn stated, eden now sitting on top of him.

"yes i will. especially if it's our baby." eden said convincingly.

"i'm sorry but we aren't have another baby anytime soon." zayn declared, rubbing eden's booty.

"i hate you." eden said, getting off of zayn and lying face down into a pillow.

"i love you." zayn whispered, kissing eden all over her body.

"tell me how i alway's end up in your bed?" eden questioned.

"maybe because you love me."

"nope"

"yep"

"no"

"yes"

"okay maybe"

"say it."

"i love you."

♡♡♡

my mom found out abt powerschool parent pray for me
also venus isn't in the chapter anddddd i rlly need a new ipad and laptop thanks xx

posting updates on mondays and fridays !