trois

k guys so school started today but i didn't go bc im transfering but now i want to go to the school with my friends and its too late and im going to have to wake up extra early but i think im going to the school with my friends

🍒

"baba, i don't want to play princess anymore." venus said getting up from her room walking into zayn's.

"then what do you want to do?" zayn questioned, picking up v, holding her in front of him.

"i wanna cuddle." venus said with a cheeky smile.

zayn put venus down on the bed, she crawled under the duvet. zayn followed behind her placing his head on top of her's.

"daddy?"

"yes baby." zayn answered, playing with his daughter's hair.

"why don't mommy and i live with you?" venus asked, looking at her nails.

"it's not good for and mommy to live together, but you live here. didn't you just finish playing in your big room!" zayn explained.

"baba, you know i always see you pictures of you but how come i can't be in them?" venus jeered.

"some things people can't know or they'll say mean things to you and your mommy." zayn mumbled.

"and you have a funny voice." venus giggled, not understanding anything her father was saying.

"you have a funny voice too." zayn chuckled, tickling venus.

"at least i don't talk like you." venus replied, playing with zayn's face with her little hands.

"sort of, how did i have such a crazy three year old?" spoke zayn.

"almost four." venus said holding up three fingers.

"now that's four." zayn laughed, fixing venus' fingers to hold up four.

+

zayn and venus cuddled for a while longer before zayn had gotten a text from gigi saying she was outside.

"c'mon habibi." zayn said, carrying v down the stairs with him to open the door for gigi.

"hi venus." gigi exclaimed, walking into the kitchen. zayn followed her and setting venus on the counter.

"hey babe." gigi said, walking over to give zayn a peck on the lips.

"uck, please stop." venus nagged.

"hey what did i say about being mean." zayn warned.

"sorry baba." venus grumbled.

"ooo what do you want for lunch v?" gigi questioned looking though the cabinet's.

"mcdonald's!" venus exclaimed.

"how about i make you some food, yeah?" gigi replied, pinching venus' cheek.

"how about no." venus stated, removing gigi's hands from her face.

"hey!" zayn scolded.

"but, daddy i want mcdonald's not her food." venus whined.

"with that attitude i don't think you are going to get mcdonald's." zayn said, taking venus off the counter.

"i wanna call my mommy." venus pouted, looking up at zayn though her eyelashes.

"she's at work babe." zayn said, caressing v's face.

"i want my mommy." venus said, tears coming out of her eyes as she walked over to the couch to sob to herself.

"definitely her mother's child." zayn sighed, walking to the couch to comfort venus. while gigi was cooking enchiladas.

♡♡♡

lmao what im ab to say may trigger some ppl so i suggest you don't read what im ab to say if you get triggered easily BUT i keep reading ppl calling "jake paulers" retarded like it literally makes me happy when someone agrees with me bc that whole "fandom" is retarded like its so sad and i used to like try and figure out how tf ppl can like jake paul and i just don't see how ESPECIALLY snake bitch erika oml don't get me started on that fucking pussy ass thot, attention seeking whore LMAOOO k im done ranting bye

lastly a cute picture of v