treize

if zayn don't know harry i must not know abt food 🤣

here's some quick photos that are super cute

there's gonna be new characters soon im so excited

🍒

"you looked like a little pink peanut in that suit." eden laughing, looking at a picture of zayn from the grammy's.

zayn whispered something in v's ear and she giggled.

"mommy your head looks like a little peanut." venus said, laughing and pointing at zayn.

eden popped zayn's hand, smiling. "don't teach my daughter rude comments."

"i'm so hungry." eden exclaimed, rolling to her side of the bed.

"then eat." venus babbled. zayn and her cuddled up playing dolls.

"but i don't want to throw up again." eden explained, getting off the bed and picking up v to put on her hip. while zayn flipped over onto his stomach.

"maybe daddy can make us some food?" eden said to venus, winking at zayn whose eyes were slightly open.

"no daddy needs a nap." zayn muttered.

"c'mon please dad" venus begged.

"yeah, c'mon dad." eden said playing along.

they all walked down the stairs together as zayn pulled out some chicken from the fridge and started to clean and season it.

"v, isn't mummy's nana's getting bigger." zayn questioned. analyzing eden's boobs.

"and they hurt." eden said, putting setting venus down in a chair.

zayn put the vegetable oil into a pan and carefully put chicken into the popping grease. the smell of fried chicken filled the entire kitchen.

quickly eden ran to the nearby bathroom. her hands covering her mouth. after a few minutes she came out the bathroom looking exhausted.

"again?" zayn asked cautiously.

"yup, maybe i have a stomach bug." eden croaked.

♡♡♡

hahah i like this guy idk if i talked abt him yet (i talk abt alot of guys but whatever smd) BUT he's so fucking cute like damnnn i would suck his dick all day long (forget i said that bc i sound like a real life hoe but) i fidgured out that i have a type kinda guys who: smoke weed, sag they pants, and get in alot of trouble. and he fits in those categories but idk wtf is wrong with me 🤣

k my lil talking section was too long

bye 💗