dix

im almost out of the white rice i ordered from the chinese restaurant. im re-watching friends for the hundredth time.

i have been writing this for ten years but on christmas break ima be updating ALOT

🍒

"zayn!" gigi shouted, slamming the front door.

"in the dining room!" zayn yelled back.

"what the fuck is this?!" gigi yelled, shoving her phone in zayn's face.

"woah, venus is right here." zayn said firmly.

"whatever, explain this." gigi scoffed

gigi had a tmz article with the headline of 'zayn cheating on gigi with an ex girlfriend' it was a picture of zayn and eden kissing goodbye before venus and she had left zayn's house.

"v go upstairs." zayn spoke.

"but i don't wan-" venus began.

"one, tw-" zayn demanded.

venus hurried up the stairs before zayn could get to three.  zayn finished reading the article and put the phone on the counter.

"well? do you have anything to say?" gigi asked.

"i'm not going to say it's a mistake because it's not." zayn murmured.

"this is all you have to say?" gigi wailed.

"don't start crying."

"i have invested alot of time in effort in this relationship. and you just go ahead and fucking cheat on me with you dumbass ex."

"gigi. you seriously need to calm down, venus is here." zayn pleaded.

"i don't give a fuck if venus is here or not. wow, she's the product of a cheater and a whore ass bitch."

"product? product. don't put my child like that. you know what, just leave right now."

"no we need to talk this though." gigi stated, crossing her arms.

"there is no talking though. we are over and done with now leave." zayn barked.

gigi gasped, more tears falling from her eyes. gigi took her phone and stormed out the house slamming the front door. zayn could hear venus' feet patter against the floor.

"why was gigi crying?" venus asked.

"i'll tell you when you're older." zayn replied.

"k."

♡♡♡

for some reason sky walker and crew remix sound similar. but i may be trippin'

THANK GOD SCHOOL IS ALMOST OVER im tired of that boo boo the foo foo ratchet school 🤣

ight lettme go