"Well I need to get in there unnoticed." I stated.

"Hm. Follow me."

Hitch took me to the bathroom where she told me to wait inside one of the stalls. I waited for two minutes until she came back with a uniform that is similar to hers. A polo shirt and pants.
I took the uniform and put it on. It had a card with my name imprinted on it.

"Aww, you went all the way and made the disguise authentic!" I said in a voice of someone who spotted some cute little animal.

"I can't tell if you're sarcastic or not. Anyways the uniform seems to fit fine, except it's too small for your boobs." She stated, making me look and my breasts and notice that they look very big under the shirt, which they are with or without it but wearing the jacket helped conceal them
(I actually got sidetracked just to check for Mikasa's Boobs size just because, but I only found varying results. So let's just say she has very big, juicy breasts that she wants Eren to bury his face in. Deal? Deal.)

Anyways, I thanked her and went on my way to the surveillance room. There were two black guys sitting in there doing nothing but talking to each other. Once they noticed me they got off their chairs as I closed the door.

"Aaaahaaaaaaaa! There she is! So you're the girl the boss promised us, eh?" One said while fondling my boobs while the other caressed my ass.

Trying to play into it, I replied: "Yes. And I'm here to show you guys one hell of a time. Are you two ready?"

The two guys got instantly hard from just the soft, simple touch of my fingers on their crotches.
I went down on my knees and watched as they unzipped their pants, hitting my face simultaneously with their large cocks.

"Oh, sorry babes! But I assure you they taste good. Lots of women agree." The other said.

I started jerking them off first, making sure they get ready for the main event. From the looks on their faces they seemed to enjoy it. I could barely hold them with my hands, they were so big and hard that it felt like

"Damn, girl! You know how to jerk off great! That means you're even better at suckin'! So come on then!" One of them said.

"Oh sure I will. I can't let these two big cocks left unchecked properly, can I? But first, sit down and relax so you could get a great experience. Trust me, it's gonna be a hit!"

And a hit it was. On the back of the head, that is. Once they turned around to head for their seats, I delivered the knocking blow. And by blow I mean hit, not... whatever.

"Thank You, Annie."

Once they were knocked out I texted Armin.

Armin: Okay. So you need to find the monitoring station. It's the computer where the monitoring software is located. Can you identify whether the cameras work on an analog system or digital system?

Me: What?

Armin: Are there network cables connected to the monitoring station?

Me: Blue ones, yes.

Armin: Disconnect them from the Monitoring Station, the NVR and the switch.

And so I disconnected everything and made sure I cut the cables themselves because I love anarchy. And then I left the room like nothing happened.

I then went to check on Marlowe and see what he has to tell me. I found him sitting on the ground acting all tired and sleepy.

"Marlowe." I said.

"Sit down." He replied.

I sat down next to him and pretended to be checking on him.

"So what did you find?" I asked.

"Beside this whole thing being ridiculous, me dressing as a homeless man and entering a shelter, nothing." He exclaimed.

"Come on, you owe me this after all." I replied.

"I owe you cash!" He replied.

"Oh so you do remember what you owe me?!" I exclaimed.

"Why do you care? You're a rich girl!" He stated.

"And that's why I'm making you repay me with this. Now tell me, what did you find?" I exclaimed.

"See that office over there?" He asked. "Armstrong's secretary's inside. If anyone knows anything, it's her. Otherwise just search the office."

"Thanks." I said. "Hitch'll get you out as soon as I'm done."

I got up and headed for the office. Opening the door I saw the secretary sitting on the office chair doing her makeup.
A blonde white girl with blue eyes. She seemed to be shorter than me in height and much slimmer. Not because I'm fat, it's because I'm built.

Once she noticed I'm there she looked at me surprised.

"Need anything?" She asked.

"I need to see the boss. It's urgent. He knows I'm coming and he should've told you." I stated.

"Did he? I can't seem to recall. Who are y-"
Before she could finish I knocked her out.
Before I entered her office I took the name tag off so that she doesn't notice my name.

I sifted through her phone, transferring pictures and addresses, taking contact details, notes and any information I'd find useful.
Then I started rummaging through her files and seeing what I could take. All there was were files on each homeless person who entered the establishment and staff members. Along with names of investors and donors.

"I guess all I needed was in her phone, nothing left to see here." I took my leave and exited the office, leaving an unconscious secretary.

Passing by Marlowe, I saw him looking at me. I nodded to him, signifying that the mission is complete. He saw another staff member trying to enter the secretary's office but he went to him and feigned illness, prompting the staff member to take him away.

I went to the bathroom where I left my clothes, there I saw that someone had left me a backpack with a note that said: Well Done.

I opened the backpack and saw that my clothes were there. I quickly changed back and went out of the back exit and then straight to my bike and headed back home.