WOF

Mikasa Ackerman walked to Connie Springer's closet. Only to find that there was no one there.
The entire hallway was filled with students walking to their classrooms, chatting, or minding their own business. As for Connie, he was nowhere in sight. Mikasa stood near Connie's locker. She laid her back against the wall and waited with her hands crossed.

Connie arrived exactly a minute later. He arrived with his backpack that seemed to be containing nothing due to the way the bald boy held it with one arm and not on his back.
Connie then opened his locker and started taking everything and putting it inside the backpack.
He failed to notice that his accomplice was standing next to him and that she didn't even utter a single word and just stared at him.

"Done?" Mikasa then said. Connie jolted back and stared at Mikasa in shock.

"How long have you been there?" He asked.

"Only about a minute or so. I'm surprised you failed to notice me." She replied.

"I'm sorry, I... I didn't get too much sleep yesterday." Connie explained.

"Why?" Mikasa asked.

"Hehe... well I, uh... t-too much gaming, I guess... hehehe!" He said nervously. "Yea... that's what happened."

"Okay." Mikasa replied casually even though she already noticed that he was not telling the truth.

"Well, see you back at my place after class!" Connie said as he walked away to his classroom.
Shortly after, Mikasa did the same.
She walked Away.
But not to her classroom. Instead she headed to the bathroom.
Inside she looked at herself in the mirror.
Then she decided to wash her hands. After doing so, she looked at her reflection in the mirror.
To her horror. Her reflection wasn't looking back.
Instead Mikasa only saw the back of her own reflection. Her mirror self was looking away.

Slowly the reflection started to turn towards Mikasa to face her.
The reflection's eyes were a light shade of red and blood had dripped from the right side of her mouth like saliva.
The reflection's left eye was dripping a single tear of blood. Yet her ghostly gray face was emotionless.

"You cannot maintain your sanity forever, Ackerman." The ghostly reflection said from the mirror. "No matter how hard you seek, how hard it will take you. No matter how much pain and suffering you endure. You will change nothing. You will never find him. You will never find peace and redemption."

Mikasa stared back at her dark reflection. And said:"True. I may suffer. I may pay the price of my own well-being in the process. But I will endure. And I will tell Eren how I truly feel!"

"Only Death Awaits You At The End Of Your Journey"

"I am what fate has made me!"

Mikasa then punches through the mirror, breaking it.
The ghostly figure disappeared and Mikasa was left to reflect on her mistakes.

"Eren... I need you..." She cried, laying her head in her crossed arms while sitting on the ground, her back towards the wall.
"I cannot do this alone..."

"You're certainly going to end up hurting many." A familiar voice said.

Mikasa looked up only to see that Annie Leonhardt stared back at her with cold, dead eyes.
Mikasa got up and walked towards the door.

"Out of my way." She said.

Annie then blocked Mikasa's way by putting her arm in front of her rival.
"Your mental health will only end you up in an asylum. The place where you belong."

Mikasa grabbed Annie by her throat.
"I warned you! Out of my way!"

Annie then punched Mikasa in her stomach. A punch so strong it sent Mikasa hurling backwards towards the floor.