Unfinished Shady Business

(SBM POV)

"You picked up quickly," I said to the man on the other side of the call. "Usually, you're not so eager to answer my calls."

"I've finished my job. I'm done with the tasks you ordered me to do. Is there something else on your mind?" My contact asked, sounding monotone and uninterested.

"I'm gonna need you to take care of Armstrong. This Ackerman failed to finish him off. I had to intervene, otherwise she would have left the mansion defiled and insulted, if she would have left at all."

"I can't. I'm too far from the location. He'd escape by the time I arrive," Informed my contact, much to my shagrin.

I sighed before replying: "Alright then. I guess I have to do this on my own, huh? Leaving all the fun to me?"

"It's about time you go out into the world," replied my contact. "Staying hidden away would get you rusty. Besides, isn't she your friend? You'd want to help her yourself. At the end of the day, you're the sadist, not me."

"Fine. I guess I need some fresh air."

I was already in front of Armstrong's mansion, having tranqulized the pool guards before returning to my car. A large black metal gate that slid open with a simple movement of my hand. I sauntered inside the mansion and towards two guards who did not see me until I was a few feet away from them. They both carried mp5s with spare magazines in tactical vests. The guard on the left turned around, shocked to see a man in a suit and black gloves casually stroll in his direction. The two aimed their weapons at me.

"Stop right there!" Yelled the man on the left, his face bitterly glaring at me. "Who are you and what are you doing here?!"

"Relax, boys" I replied. I came here to see your boss."

"Uninvited?" Asked the second. "That earns you a VIP ticket to hell!"

"Go ahead. Shoot me." I stood casually in front of the guards, waiting for them to take a shot. The man on the left smirked and fired his weapon, only for the bullet to fly silently towards me and stop mere inches away from my face. Unfazed, I smirked at the man's horrified expression as he stared at his gun and back at me before firing again. Like before, the gun made absolutely no sound when firing and the bullets stopped in midair.

I reached for the bullets with one hand, threw them to the other and dropped them on the ground before walking to the horrified men who froze in place, nearly wetting themselves. I grabbed their heads for one second and let go the next.

"Armstrong is in his office, sir," The first man spoke as he and his pal stepped aside for me to walk, fully under my control.

I opened the door to Armstrong's office to see him sitting in his chair, his hands holding his face. "I'm busy," He said, expecting me to be one of his trustworthy men.

"I'm afraid you're gonna have to free up your schedule," I replied. The man jolted upwards and stared at me, confused and startled. He did not hesitate to pull his gun out, but by the time it was supposed to be aimed at me, I was already standing in front of his desk, holding the gun firmly with one hand while locking eyes with him.

"What the?! Who are you?! How did you do that?" Asked the dark-skinned man.

"Do what? Grab your gun? You're too slow for a man who's supposed to be fit and strong. Is all the blood still between your legs?"

"What do you want?" He asked, his eyes telling me enough about his current anxiety and fear. He swallowed his saliva as I grinned at him before grabbing his neck. His arms went limp instantly. "My arms! MY ARMS! I can't feel my arms! What the hell did you do to me?!"

"It doesn't matter," I replied. "Soon enough you won't be able to feel a thing. You should be lucky. Rapists like you would be made to feel all sorts of things behind bars, especially in their behind."

"Goddamn you! There's no way in hell am I going to jail!"

"Exactly. Because you're going to hell."

"Are you... Are you planing to kill me?"

"Wow, Demetrius. You're very sharp. Too bad that was not enough to stop you from mind-controlling a teenager and trying to rape her."

"L-Look... I'm sorry..." He stammered as I strenghened my choke. "But please... You mustn't do this..."

"Your life is nothing but a means to an end, my friend."

"It's not... my life that... I'm worried about..." With that said, I released him from my choke. He grabbed his neck and panted for air, sucking and blowing intensely. "You know my name. I presume you're knowledgeable enough to know that I run shelters for the poor and homeless. If I died, then those people would be thrown in the streets."

"Oh, that's ironic coming from you. You're involved with creating a drug that manipulates its victims and are trying to sell it for the highest bidder on the blackest of markets. Seems off brand for you to care about the poor," I stated, crossing my arms. His arms were still dangling on his sides, unable to me moved.

"I'm doing this in order to get richer faster. I want to build more shelters to help more people," Armstrong claimed. "I will not uphold the law when said law cares little for its own people."

"The law you speak of also looks down on pedos, and unlike the poor and homeless, it does so for good reason."

The rich man looked away, being in the wrong obviously hurting him. I stood silently in front of him, waiting for him to speak. It was after a few seconds of silence did he open his mouth to speak, saying: "I know what I did was wrong. I could not control myself. She's so hot and young. Her body is perfect."

"Oh I agree. She's very hot. But, speaking of young... Didn't you think that she's, I don't know, too young? At least wait a year for her to be legal."

"I know... I couldn't control myself. I was so bewitched by her beauty that I forgot her age. She's just unbelievably pretty. She should thank her Ackerman leniage for that."

"I can see what you mean. Still, what you did was wrong. I can tell that you truly care for the people you shelter. It doesn't take a genius to tell that investing millions in your shelter to see that you're truthful," I stated, giving his motor functions back. The man breathed a sigh of relief upon having control of his arms back, but that did not last long.

I closed the distance between our faces while locking eyes with him, gazing at him enough to make him sweat from anxiety and fear. The entire mansion around us started to shake before getting destroyed to a million pieces with those pieces flying away, revealing nothing but a star-filled void in every direction. The only thing that remained from his room is the desk and chair that he sat on.

"WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" The man yelped.

Staring deeply and menacingly into his eyes, I spoke my threat. "If you do not focus on your shelters and continue to help manufacture drugs, I'm gonna make sure I do what I came here for. Ya got it, Armstrong?"

The horrified man nodded his head violently, indicating that he will do as I say. And with a flash of blinding light, everything returned back to normal. Armstrong opened his eyes to find himself back at his office, as if nothing had happened. The only difference was that I was no longer there.

I walked outside the mansion and back into the back seat of my car. "Drive to town," I ordered the driver who started the car and drove. I took out my phone and gazed at pictures of Mikasa Ackerman and smiled. "Huh... I can't believe I agree with that big asshole. She's very pretty..."

Something bad will happen if you don't press that star button somewhere on your screen.
This update will self-destruct.