The puzzle

"And did you get caught?" Mikasa asked Connie, who was telling the story of how he managed to get the secret box Eren has kept for him.

"Obviously not. I managed to escape, as you see. Wouldn't be here otherwise." He answered her straightforwardly.

"And where's the box now?" The Raven-Haired girl asked.

Connie got off his seat and headed towards his room.
"I'll bring it. Just a sec." he said as he walked up the stairs.

While Connie was fetching the box, Mikasa started to think for herself.

Was Eren leaving town a coincidence? His own choice? His idea? Was he going to move regardless of whether she broke his heart?

Mikasa's actions did not leave her conscience. She never felt peace of mind, not one bit.
Ever since her childhood friend left, she could not look herself in the mirror without feeling the sword of guilt impaling her soul.

Why did she cheat on him, she always wondered. The answer to her question lies in her old diaries. Diaries she wrote as a child.
One night she decided to read them, and after that, she understood why she committed her shameful act.

It was her childhood dream to have a built man by her side. To be her loyal lover. To feel safe by his side.

Mikasa thought that safety came from power, raw strength. A man who possesses a body built from top to bottom with jacked muscles. She thought men like that could get her all she desired, no questions asked. Her desires were so deep, she became obsessed.

A stereotypical buff boyfriend, she sought. And she found it in him. In Jason. The guy who ruined her life, and if it were not for luck, should have surely taken it.

Her deep desires for such man were buried deep inside her once she became close to Eren Jeager. She was able to grow over them. But the feelings were never lost.

Once she met Jason, her feelings returned to her like the instincts of a wild animal. The feelings she thought she forgot about, instantly kicked in, and made her forget all about Eren Jeager. Made her feel like he was a nuisance. A problem she needed to get rid of. But already her bond to the brown-haired boy was too great.

Once her dream turned out to be a living nightmare, once Mikasa realized what she had lost, she was never the same again.

"Eren, No! Come back! Please!! What have I done..."

"I have lost him... Forever..."

"This is my fault..."

"Sorry I took so long." Connie said as he came back with the box, snapping Mikasa out of her thoughts.

"Oh! Yea! No worries. The Box?" She asked.

"Here it is." The bald boy replied as he placed the box on the coffee table

Mikasa started to read the letter itched on the box.

"YBMH - M" She said.

"What could these letters mean?" Connie asked.

"Y could stand for You." Mikasa said.
"But I don't think I know of the other letters."

"You Bitch My Hoe." Connie said.

Mikasa turned to him and stared at him with one eyebrow raised.
"What?!" She asked.

"Uh, I don't know... just guessin."

"Ugh... your guess is wrong. I'm sure of it."

"Yea..."

A few seconds of silence passed. Then minutes. Neither was able to come up with something.

"Could it be a code?" Mikasa asked.

"A code for what exactly? Eren took all his password-locked items with him. This is impossible." Connie stated as his patience started to near its limits.

"No, I don't mean a code, like a password or something. Probably a code that we need to decipher its meaning, not an abbreviation for a full scentence." Mikasa said while staring at the letters.

"What could be the things that Eren has the most interest in?" Connie asked himself.

"Something that starts with a Y..." Mikasa trailed off.

"Yoghurt!" Connie yelled, making Mikasa jump away, scared.

"What?! What has any of this to do with Yoghurt?!"

"Eren always planned a Yoghurt prank on Reiner Braun. A tall muscly dude. He was to pour Yoghurt on him in front of everyone from the school roof. As to why? I don't know." Connie explained.

"But what has any of this to do with Yoghurt? Why would he put an abbreviation of Yoghurt on this box?" Mikasa asked.

"I believe the answer lies where he was to execute his prank. We should head to the rooftop of the school."

"How did you come up with this conclusion. Pretty weird one if you ask me." Mikasa stated and crossed her hands.

"The box is meant for me, Mikasa. Eren told me about it long ago. That's why I knew about it. I know a lot about Eren that you don't." Connie said, staring Mikasa right in the eyes.

"How come?" She asked.

"Well... I'll explain on our way there."

Connie and Mikasa headed straight to the school, hoping that they could find anything that could get them forward in solving this weird.