Quod secretum nuntius

Mikasa Ackerman was sitting in her room on another dark, cold and lonely night, watching YouTube videos in her laptop. She was listening to the song Eren and Her used to listen to and enjoy. She also opened a folder with photos of the two of them together, living the dream. She kept crying to herself on the inside while keeping the cold look that everyone got used to on the outside.
Her story is very controversial as no one fully knows the entire truth. Not even Mikasa herself.
Some school students started ignoring her and keeping away from her, not out of hatred, but to try and keep a good reputation among each other. Other people ridiculed her, and mostly ended up in the nurse's room. But that didn't stop them continuing the bullying. Other students believe in her and try to help her overcome her situation, but to no avail.
Mikasa was too focused on her deep emotions to care about anything else that night.
But then she suddenly got a message from Connie saying:

Connie: MIKASA! YO!

Mikasa, being lazy that night, slowly picked up her phone and replied.

Mikasa: What?

Connie: I FOUND SOMETHING INTERESTING IN THE LETTER! Or at least the photo of it on my phone.

Mikasa slowly thought about the heartbreaking letter Eren wrote and felt a knife to her chest and her heart break once more. She didn't do anything as tears started dripping down from
Her beautiful, angelic eyes. Her hands started to shake and she felt hesitant to reply.

Mikasa: What?

Connie: You still have it, right? Look at it and analyze it letter to letter. Eren left a secret message on it! Read it!

Mikasa slowly and hesitantly went to the window, where she left the letter and slowly grabbed it. She took a deeper look at it, trying not to burst into tears.

Suddenly she did realize something she completely overlooked. On specific words, Eren made sure that the first letters are in bold.

She merged the letters together and got this phrase:

YOUR LOCKER.

Mikasa then immediately grabbed her phone and texted Connie.

Mikasa: YOUR LOCKER. What does that mean?

Connie: He must've hidden something there among the books I don't use, the (empty) lunchbox, the chips and soda I stash there!

Mikasa: I... just don't want to know anything else about it.

Connie: Tomorrow. We'll meet at school and we'll casually look through my locker in the time allotted from the second we arrive! We won't leave anything.

Mikasa: Thank You, Connie.

Connie: Don't Mention it.

Mikasa: Ok.

Connie: Nah seriously, don't mention it to anybody. I don't want to get into trouble for the stash.

Mikasa then jumped to the closet and picked out the newest backpack and readied all her books and her clothes for the next day in under 5 minutes.

She then got out of her room and dashed to the bathroom and brushed her teeth before returning to her room and tucking herself under her bedsheets.

"Tomorrow is going to be one hell of a day!" She said to herself.

As she closed her eyes, she realized something.
The second letter of the code on the box is B. Which could stand for Bold. As in the bold letters in Eren's letter.

"Eren's a genius." She said to herself.

Connie, at that time was readying his school books when he suddenly got a message from an unknown number. The message was very ominous. It read:

"Leave the Royal Blood alone. Or die with her."

Connie's entire body froze in place. He didn't know what to understand. The message itself was scary.

Connie then went to sleep, trying to forget that the message was ever sent to him in the first place.