The Ugandan Knuckles

Mikasa and Connie went back to Connie's house after a long day of breaking and entering into a high school in search for elusive clues. Though their work not done yet, Connie decides it's best to look for the next clue another day.

Mikasa and Connie sat in the living room. Mikasa turned on the TV and Connie picked up his phone and ordered some pizza. Connie then went to the fridge and brought two cans of soda. One for him, and another for the girl who had been crying rivers of tears on top of the school rooftop.

"So, feelin' any better?" Connie asked. Mikasa replied with a simple nod.
"Yea." She said. "Though I still feel a little bit sad that..."

"Eren said those things about you?" Connie asked.

Mikasa's mind was replaying everything bad she said to Eren in the short time Eren had left before he moved on and moved away.

'Oh yea? As if YOU of all people could even stand a chance in a fistfight. You're the scrawniest guy I've ever known! You're so weak!'

'Just stay away from me, you creep! I can't stand looking at your face right now!'

'Why are you here?! I told you I don't wanna talk to you right now! Just leave.'

'Oh man! You're so boring and lame these days, you're annoying me.'

'Oooh! Poor Jaeger can't stand a small push. You're so puny and pathetic!'

"I... I can't believe what I did... I didn't even feel control over myself when saying all of that." She said.

"What do you mean?" Connie asked.

"Well, I... It was Jason. I was drugged more than once. Only later, after Jason was imprisoned have I regained those cruel memories..." She explained

"A drug that causes the person influenced by it to behave violently, impolite and makes them prone to manipulation... that's some... unusual stuff. Weird."

"I know... though the cops weren't able to find anything on him, even after they searched his warehouse for his belongings. Taking him to prison only brought me scant satisfaction. I wanted them to find the drugs, whatever they were." She said.

The doorbell then rang and Connie walked to the door and received the Pizza he ordered.
Connie and Mikasa then went to Connie's room where they decided to eat the pizza while they tried to search the box for any clues by examining it.

While Mikasa was eating her slice of pizza, she noticed an HTC Vive lying on the ground behind the TV. She walked to it and picked it up. Connie noticed her as he got up and turned on his TV.

"Wanna try it?" He asked.

"Yea. Sure." Mikasa replied

Mikasa then activated the Vive and jumped into the virtual worlds of VR chat. There she saw a small, red creature walking around.

Mikasa decided to approach that creature and try to see what it could be. But her only problem was that she didn't know the controls.
Connie was watching what Mikasa was doing on the TV. He ate his slice of pizza while Mikasa was trying to toy with the controls.

Connie then got up and showed Mikasa the controls and told her to follow the red creature. The red creature moved fast, but Mikasa was able to catch up.
She looked at the username of the creature, to see that it was called 'TitanMan69'

"Heh. Cool name dude." She said, knowing that the other person could hear her clearly. But to no one's surprise, they didn't respond.

"Ha ha! That's a Ugandan Knuckles!" Connie exclaimed as he laughed out loud.

Mikasa knew what a Ugandan Knuckles is through the YouTube memes. She didn't pay it much attention since she didn't have a HTC Vive and never been on VR chat.

"Ask him if he knows da wae!" Connie suggested.

"Do you know Da Wae?" Mikasa asked.

The Knuckles didn't reply but they did take her to the world where the Ugandan Knuckles skins are located.
There, Mikasa saw lots and lots of Ugandan Knuckles just roaming around, and since she was the only one to not be a Ugandan Knuckles, mostly everyone surrounded her and started asking her if she knows da wae.

"I don't know da wae. Do you?" She asked.

The TitanMan69 took her to a Ugandan Knuckles skin. He looked at her and stared jumping, implying that she should wear the skin.

Mikasa just turned around and left. Connie was on the ground, laughing and was unable to control himself. Mikasa could hear him despite being bombarded with 'My Queen' from every single Knuckles in the chat world.

Mikasa found another world where she met other people who were not other Knuckles but were using other character skins, thus showing that VR Chat isn't filled with Ugandan Knuckles.

The Ugandan Knuckles by the name of TitanMan69 returned and was following Mikasa around. Soon after that, more Knuckles followed, all locating Mikasa and surrounding her, repeating 'My Queen' over and over again.

Mikasa was entertained by all the people inside he chat and was amazed at what she can do there. But that wasn't enough to convince her to buy an HTC Vive.
After a few minutes of exploring the worlds of VR chat, Mikasa got bored and decided to leave.

Before she left, TitanBoy69 walked up to her and just stood there, staring at her as she waved them goodbye and left.

"What was that?" Mikasa asked as she took off the VR headset.

"A Ugandan Knuckles." Connie replied.

"I know that. That wasn't what I meant. Anyway forget it and tell me. Have you figured out the next clue?" She asked but Connie shook his head.

"No, I was too busy watching you play. I couldn't figure out anything." He replied.

"Ugh. Come on. Let's get back to that." She said.