Chapter 5: The Frustrated Brother

Start from the beginning

BAM!

Hyunji flinched when suddenly the sound of chopstick being slammed on the table. She turned, "What's wrong with you?"

"Tell me how you know that guy?"

Hyunji sighed in frustrated, "Wait... which guy that you keep talking about? You keep asking me how I know that guy but for goodness sake which guy are you talking about?!"

"Of course the guy that carried you home!" yelled Minhyun.

"What?! Carried me... home? What are you talking about oppa? I'm returning home by my own. You said that you saw it on your own, right?"

"Because I saw it so I asked you that question you little wench!"

"I really don't know what you are talking about! Get up then if you done eating. I need to clean up the table," Hyunji pushed his brother as she's collecting the bowls and plates on the table.

Minhyun pouted as he then walked towards the living room. He stared his sister that washing dishes from her back.

"She really didn't remember what happened last night. She must be too drunk then. Aishh... what a disturbing girl. I need to ask him," Minhyun took out his phone as he searching someone's name.

"Aishh... he's not answering. He must be busy then," Minhyun sighed again in frustrated.

He typed the message to that person; 'Call me back when you free. I need your explanation about last night.'

Minhyun frowned as he's thinking hard, "As much as I'm trying to have my own conclusion I really have no idea how on earth that thing can happened last night."

He looked at her sister that washing the dishes with the earphone in her ears. He sighed again, "Why on earth Got7's Mark carried my sister home?!"

***********************

LAST NIGHT...

MINHYUN was watching late night movie on television before suddenly he heard the bell sound.

"What with that bell? Is that girl drunk and forgot the password again?" mumbled Minhyun as he walked towards the door.

"Yah, why you come home so..." Minhyun suddenly froze at the door.

"Oh, Minhyun-ah!"

"What? 'Oh, Minhyun-ah'? Yah! Why are you carrying my sister? Did you guys going out together? How you know her? How she knows you? Why I never know about this?" asked Minhyun like a bullet came out from his mouth.

"I'm not trying to be rude but my back really want to break right now. Can you allow me to get inside first?" asked Mark while breathing hard.

Minhyun quickly step aside and let Mark enter his house.

"Where is her room?" asked Mark.

Minhyun's eyes turned wider, "I will never let you enter my sister's room!" Mihyun then quickly took his sister from Mark's back before carrying her at his back.

"You stay here. I need to ask you a lot of question!" ordered Minhyun.

"Sorry, Minhyun. I really need to go now. It's already late. I will explain to you later," told Mark before quickly left the house.

"Yah! Mark-yah!" Minhyun really wanted to yell out Mark's name but thinking that his brother and mother are sleeping in their room make Minhyun forget his intention. Moreover, his sister at his back so he won't able to chase Mark while carrying his heavy sister.

***************************

MARK gasped when he's in the final position of their choreo at the end of the song.

"Good job, guys! Take a rest for a while first before we do our last practice," told Woongjin.

"Ahh... so tired!" Yugyeom lay down and gasping with facing ceiling.

Jackson suddenly lay down on him, "Me too."

"Yah! You're sweating, hyung! Get off me!" Yugyeom pushed Jackson away that made Jackson giggled. He likes to tease their maknae.

Jackson played flip bottle with Bambam then before Yugyeom also joined them. Youngjae asked Woojin the step that he not sure with. Jaebum walked out from the room to go to the toilet while Mark and Jinyoung sat on the sofa played with their phone.

"So hyung... did Suhyun like your gift?" asked Jinyoung.

Mark that scrolling instagram stop. He hesitated for a while before said, "I broke up with her."

"What?! Are you joking?" Jinyoung looked at Mark with disbelief look.

"No, I'm not. She got other guy that... can take care of her better or... whatever she said..."

"You got home late last night. I thought you really have a good time with her," told Jinyoung. "Sorry to hear about that."

"It's okay. It's not my first time anyway," told Mark calm. Yeah. It's not his first time in relationship but the pain he felt is really hurt as maybe because their relationship quite long. It much hurting him when he also realize part of Suhyun's reason to leave him is because of himself.

Mark then realize he got a new message. He read the message from his friend; 'Call me back when you free. I need your explanation about last night.'

Mark smiled as he find that message quite funny.

"So if you're not going out with her, why you got home late last night? Drinking somewhere to let out your frustrated?" teased Jinyoung.

"Well... I don't really know what I did last night." Mark still smiled as his eyes on his screen phone.

Jinyoung frowned, "What with that mysterious smile, hyung? You make me scare."

"Okay, guys! Let's continue our practice!" ordered Woojin.

Mark then keep her phone before walked toward his position without bother to answer Jinyoung's question.

Jinyoung looked at Mark in confuse look, "Is that hyung really okay?"