Chapter 40: Not a Big Deal

"DO you like musical?"

"Musical? Why?" asked Hyunji as she's munching her food.

Yeonhee took out two tickets from her purse and put it on the table in front of Hyunji and Miso.

"Oh, I heard about this musical..." Miso reads the ticket description.

"My brother gave this to me. He got it from his friend but he doesn't like musical," told Yeonhee.

"Then why don't you go eonni?" asked Miso.

"I don't really like musical and my man got outstation so I don't want to watch it alone."

Miso's eyes turned wider, "You already got boyfriend, eonni?"

Yeonhee smiled shyly and glanced to Hyunji, "Well... something like that."

"Who is that person? Can you show us his picture?" asked Miso excited.

"I'm sorry but I still not ready to show him to anyone. I promise I will introduce him to you sometime," said Yeonhee.

It's been almost two weeks since Yeonhee and Minhyun officially became a couple but they still not telling anyone that they're dating as Minhyun also not in the Korea for this time being.

"Eyy... eonni, we won't even tell anyone. Just show his picture to us, please~" begged Miso.

"Later... I promise," Yeonhee's phone suddenly rang and her face turned brighter, "Girls, I got to go first. Bye~"

Miso pouted as Yeonhee left them, "That must be her boyfriend."

Hyunji just eating calmly like the topic is nothing related to her. Miso looked at her, "Hyunji-yah, don't you curious to know who is Yeonhee eonni's boyfriend."

"No."

Miso sighed, "You don't even care about fall in love. What am I expected from someone like you?"

Hyunji glared to Miso that eating her foods without realizing Hyunji's death glare.

"So you want to take this ticket?" asked Hyunji.

"It's okay. I don't like musical," told Miso.

Hyunji smiled when she remembered something, "So I can take both of this?"

Miso nodded, "Of course but who are you going to watch this musical with?"

"Of course with my boyfriend."

Miso choked before quickly drank her water, "What? Since when you got a boyfriend? Who is he?"

Hyunji grinned, "I don't want to tell you because you said you're not expecting anything from me. I've done eating. I'll see you later. Bye bye!"

Miso's jaw dropped, "Why suddenly everyone already got a boyfriend?!"

**************************

HYUNJI tip-toeing to find someone in that studio. She smiled when she found the person she's seeking for. She knocked the door before opened the door.

"Oh, Hyunji-yah! Do you need anything?" asked Jaebum that also in there.

"Urmm... I'm sorry for disturbing you guys but can I meet Mark oppa for a while?" asked Hyunji.

"Sure," Jaebum signaling Mark to meet Hyunji outside.