Chapter 8: Got7's Charm

THE day almost comes to the end when the kids already at their last session before ready waiting for their parents. The kids are all gather at the same class for Got7's members to say goodbye to them.

"Everyone having fun today?" asked Jackson.

"Yes~!" the kids answered in sync.

"Let's play football again tomorrow, Jackson-ssaem!" shouted Kangjoon.

"I want to learn the origami paper again with Yugyeom-ssaem tomorrow!" shouted Soomin.

"I want to see Jinyoung-ssaem magic show again tomorrow!" shouted Taemin.

"I want Mark-ssaem to accompany me to sleep again tomorrow," said Ahrin excitedly.

The kids are all shouting saying they want to be with their favorite teacher again tomorrow. The staffs, teachers and Got7's members are all flustered with that sudden reaction. They really didn't expect the kids will be that intimidated with the members.

"Keep calm everyone. Pay attention here!" Hyemi clapped her hands trying to gather the kids' attention again. The kids are all looking at their teacher again.

Hyemi smiled, "We're sorry to tell everyone that our handsome teachers here actually with us for today only. They will not come again tomorrow."

"Why?" the kids asked and some of them already pouted.

"Ahhh... is that because the teachers will be like Hyunji-ssaem that will not come everyday or only half of the day?" asked Soomin.

Hyunji sighed before smile in guilt feeling, "No, Soomin-ah. These teachers won't come again. They're having other job out there."

"What kind of job?" asked Ahrin.

Hyunji was about to answer before Jaebum then raised his hand signaling Hyunji for didn't have to answer that question for them.

"We are idols. We're singing, dancing and literally doing a lot of things including to be with you guys today," told Jaebum.

"Anyone knows Got7?" asked Yugyeom excitedly but no one respond and just look at them with confuse look, "Ahh... I bet you guys must be too young to know us."

"So Youngjae-ssaem also a singer?" asked Joohyun that make the teachers and members laughed.

"Of course! I am the main vocal of our group," told Youngjae as he feels kind of flustered with that question. "Is it just me or his question looks like he's going to say that I really don't have that talented aura?"

"So guys, why don't we show the kids a bit of our skills?" asked Jinyoung.

"Yeahh... I think it already the time we start to gather younger fans," agreed Bambam.

"Can we do that PD-nim?" Mark asking for the permission. The PD gives an 'okay' sign.

The members then started to show off their charm with singing and dancing. Youngjae's singing really make the students amaze as they never thought their clumsy one-day teacher could be that talented in singing.

Jinyoung and Yugyeom show off their dancing movement but when Yugyeom fall too deep of his dancing and the members know what he's up to, Jaebum quickly grabbed his neck.

"Yah, watch your movement! They're kids here," warned Jaebum and Yugyeom just grinned realize he almost overboard to show his sexy movement in front of the kids.