"J-Jimin?" He calls out warily, "Park Jimin?" His voice shakes as he walks farther into the old building, one that he can now recognize as an old hospital from the many rustic wheelchairs and old fluid hooks he sees tipped over throughout. He walks further into the abandoned, his steps beginning to echo through the halls as the leaves begin to become more scattered. The halls are floored with gray and white marbled tiles, their eminent swirls barely visible beneath the layers of dirt and grime. Angelic portraits line the walls, each displaying a scene of angels amongst clouds of coral and violet. Many statues are placed into rows, webs drowning them like silk sheets. Chills. Insane chills erupt throughout Seokjin's body as he takes in the haunting details of the carved angels. His eyes darting from statue to statue before finally settling on one centered at the end of the hall.

     It stood alone as it was the largest of them all. Seokjin who is now standing before it, hesitates before stepping onto the statue's base in attempt to get a closer look. Jimin leaving Seokjin's thoughts for a short moment.

     It kneeled before him, one hand placed on the ground as if to hold itself steady. The head facing forward as Seokjin stands before it nearly nose to nose. The look of sorrow among its face was deafening. Seokjin could almost feel its pain. It was tragically beautiful. And despite its look of sorrow, it was also graceful. Seokjin admired how the angel tried to hold itself together despite how defeated it seemed. Yet Seokjin also feels weak as he realizes he too has had to hold himself together for so long. Shamefully and without such grace.

     Clank.

     Seokjin's head immediately turns at the sound of metal hitting metal. He steps away from the statue and makes way to the open archway behind it.

     Clank.

     "Park Jimin?" Seokjin's voice echoed throughout the halls, the sounds chorusing into his ears. His voice carried him as he kept calling for Jimin, hoping to God that whatever the fuck he's hearing isn't just some old pipes.

     "Park Jimin, can you hear me? Is that you?"

     Clank.

     Clank.

     Clank.

     Clank.

Clank.

     Clank.

     Clank.

     Clank.

     Clank.

     Seokjin ran. His feet moved before his mind could convince him not to. He followed the sound, his thoughts euphoric at the idea that Jimin was alive. The banging became louder as Seokjin darted between rooms, looking for a boy who may or may not be significantly injured. He turns left down another hallway, this one much longer compared to the one before it. He could hear Jimin clearly now as he darts into the 7th room to the left—Room 613.

     "Jimin—Oh my fucking god." Seokjin sobs. The realization that he had been crying since he took off running now dawning on him as he see's Jimin handcuffed to a chair—alive. At his feet is another person whose head is covered in blood, unconscious and wrist bound behind their back. Seokjin approaches Jimin first, his steps cautious as he could only imagine what the other has been through.

     "I-I'm Seokjin. I-I came to help you. To take you back to Jungkook. Let me just-" Seokjin uses the back of his jacket sleeve to wipe the tears from his eyes before reaching to tug at the tape across Jimin's mouth. Jimin releases muffled cries as it pulls at his skin causing a mess of apologies to come from Seokjin.