CHAPTER NINE-

Liam’s POV-

I sent one of the lovely crewmembers away to give a note to Bradie. Hopefully we will see them tonight, I mean they are great girls. Paul led us back behind stage and into a room, which I am pretty sure they are using for the meet and greet that will happen soon. I still couldn’t get over Bradie’s question though, acting like she didn’t know us at all, cheeky bugger.

‘Well done boys, that was great, the first rehearsal in Australia mate’ Louis says in an attempted Aussie accent.

‘That was horrible Lou!’ I grin.

‘Up yours Liam’

Right that’s it Louis shall suffer. Seeing as Louis was in front of me, it was quite easy for me to pull him into one of my deadly headlocks, leaving him unable to move. It was quite amusing actually.

‘Liam, let me go, jeez, I think you are cutting off my circulation’ Louis cries, trying to pull my arm from around his neck.

‘Tell me you are sorry’

‘For fucking WHAT!?’

‘Well, I actually don’t even know I just thought it was a funny thing to do to you’

‘Smart Liam, smart’ Louis says sarcastically, still struggling.

‘BOYS THAT IS ENOUGH!’ Paul yells, a few metres in front of us. ‘I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR THIS FOOLING AROUND’ He sounded like my old math’s teacher when someone didn’t do his or her homework. I release my grip on Louis and he staggers slightly before straightening and walking over to where Paul was.

‘YES, sir!’ Niall salutes.

Paul just rolls his eyes. We stand in a line, meeting and greeting fans, taking pictures usually silly ones and just having a great time.

‘DAD, DAD, you are holding the camera the wrong way, you idiot, I’m about to get a photo with my five husbands so stop being so clumsy’ I hear a girl yell at her dad as they approached us. I recognized her from the questions thing we did earlier today, the silver headband.

‘Hi, I’m Maggie, it’s great to meet you!’ she says smiling, trying to cover up the fact that she almost tripped in those very high heels. She was quite pretty though, her long curly blonde hair and brown eyes, despite her attitude.

‘Hi babe!’ I greet her with a hug, followed by the rest of the boys. At first we took a nice photo, all the boys smiling at the camera with Maggie in the middle. We move onto the muck up photo, Harry jumping on Louis’ back with his hands in the air. I stick my tongue out at the camera, making the craziest face possible, when all of a sudden Maggie interrupts the flashing of the camera.

‘Nah, this isn’t working I don’t want a muck up photo, it might look bad on my wall, do you mind if we take another nice one’ she demands.

All the boys looked a bit taken back by her remark, but we just went with it, positioning ourselves back in our old places. After the photo was taken Maggie turned to the five of us boys and started talking to us as though we were best friends.

‘Ok, so when I see you tomorrow at the concerts meet and greet you see, I was just lucky I have my dad for this meet and greet, you will now know who I am YAY’

‘That’s great’ Zayn says, his tone hinting that he didn’t really give a shit.

‘Oh by the way, how in the world did you know that Bradie chick, Niall?’ she turned to face Niall. Oh shit, she heard.

‘Well.. umm.. we actually saw those girls before the rehearsal, so yeah, we knew them from that.’

‘Oh I see, well they are boring as, anyway why are we talking about them, it was lovely to meet you, I will see you tomorrow at the concert!’ she waves while exiting around the corner.