CHAPTER FOUR-

Firstly, I looked around frantically to finally find Maddy having a coughing fit, probably from swallowing a lot of the seawater.

‘Oh my gosh, Maddy are you okay,’ I could only hear Maddy, not see because the dam paddle boat was in the way of my view of her.

‘Yeah I am all good, typical this has to happen to us, pretty funny though!’ Maddy calls from behind the paddleboat. I swam around behind the paddleboat, as soon as Maddy and myself made direct eye contact, we couldn’t help but laugh, too much. Trying to keep ourselves afloat, Maddy and I just thought it was the funniest thing. Her head continuing to bop up and down, and just everything that had happened in the past 5 minutes was messing with our sanity and it just seemed to come out as laughs. In those 10 seconds I had completely forgotten that our aim was one thing, one directions attention, well to be totally honest, we definitely got it. I heard the familiar laugh, the one that I have always wanted to hear in real life, I knew who is was straight away, and it was the Irish one. Both Maddy and I instantly whipped our heads around to the source of the laughter, and sure enough all of the boys, not just Niall were all pointing and laughing at our poor souls. Louis and Harry had stopped splashing about and were absolutely cracking it with laughter. I felt so embarrassed, oh gosh, why does this have to happen to me out of all people. Well, lets take the positives out of this situation, one direction officially know I exist. YAY. We were both using the paddleboat to keep ourselves afloat or else I would probably be sinking.

‘Guys, don’t be mean to the poor girls, it was an accident, I am going to see if they are alright’ I heard Liam say to the rest of the boys.

‘OMG, holy shit Maddy, what the actual fuck, did I just hear right, Li li-amm just said he is going to come over and see if we are alright, oh gosh, bless him, do I look alright, does my hair look nice, am I talking to much? I talk to much when I am freaking out, don’t I?’ I squeal in excitement.

‘Umm, yeah kinda, just stay calm ok, if I can do it, you can too Bradie’ Maddy laughs and turns to give the boys an awkward wave and a smile, ‘we have got to pretend we know what doing, quick think of plan, Liam is coming up behind you in 3,2,1’

OMG, OMG was the only thought running through my mind.

‘Hey girls, I was just wondering if you might need any help, I err… saw you fall off the paddle boat’

I turned around and saw Liam 1 metre from my body, let me just repeat that, LIAM WAS 1 METRE AWAY FROM MY BODY. My mouth dropped when I saw the familiar smile staring back at me. Maddy had to shake me out my daydream, I wouldn’t be surprised if I was drooling right now.

‘Umm… we we are right um thanks err… Liam, We (I look at Maddy and she gives me a encouraging nod) actually spotted these really rare fish that I have never seen in real life before, you see, they are native to Australia but almost at the point of extinction so when Maddy and myself came across these creatures, getting into the water, was just what we needed to do to get our hands on them!’

I looked across to my left at Maddy who is giving me the strangest look as if to say, ‘WHAT IN THE WORLD DID YOU JUST SAY, HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS BRADIE, DID YOU REALLY JUST SAY THAT?’

That’s the only thing I could think of, all right. I looked back to Liam who was half grinning half probably thinking I was smoking weed.

‘How very interesting, it didn’t look like that was the case from where I was though, but its okay, your secret is safe with me’ Liam winks at me. ‘I think it would be a good idea if you come back on the boat, grab a towel and dry off and we could drop you off at the wharf on the way back.’

My stomach was doing flips, knots, and jumping as high as Niall during concerts. Did he actually just offer Maddy and I to meet the boys, Liam was far too much already. Oh gosh, keep it together Bradie, keep it together.

‘That would be lovely’ Maddy and I both say in unison as we begin to swim back to the boat.

'Remind me never leave it up to you to think of a getaway plan, ever again,' Maddy whispers so only i can hear.

'Im sorry buddy, I was nervous i whispered back to Maddy. ‘I’m Bradie by the way and this is my best friend Maddy’ I say to Liam.

‘Well, its very nice to meet you Bradie and Maddy’ Liam responded in his cute British accent. BEST DAY OF MY WHOLE ENTIRE FRICKIN LIFE.

If you don't have Wattpad, and you would like to review, send me a message on Twitter @Maddy_1D ! Reviews really seem to really help when I'm writing! thanks :) -Bradie x