CHAPTER TEN-

Bradie’s POV:

Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, was all that was running through my mind. I hid my extremely embarrassed face behind Emma’s body. How much had actually said out loud, hopefully not the bit about Liam’s arms.

‘BRADIE YOU ARE HILAROUS!’ Niall screams/laughs. ‘TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL NOW; HERE’S YOUR LUNCH.’

Omg, what have I got myself into.

‘I am such a noob’ I bury my face into my hands.

‘Awh its alright Braid’s, everyone has those moments’ Emma reassures me.

‘No, Jesus Christ, all I ever do is make a fool of myself, sorry excuse me for a minute, I need to go to the bathroom.’ I say, standing up, but refusing to look anyone in the eye. I don’t even know why I was over reacting so much, I just think I needed a minute to clear my head, I am not the best when I am woken up suddenly especially in a room that contains the boys. I ran down the corridor, into the bathroom and slammed the door shut behind me. I just had these overwhelming emotions rush over me, Liam was great, Liam was perfect, and totally too good for me, why were these thoughts running through my head. I washed some water over my face and stared into the mirror, thinking about all the things that had happened. A knock at the door snapped me out of my thoughts.

‘Bradie, I know you are in there, are you alright babe?’ Liam’s voice swept through the cracks in the door. Why was Liam so nice and caring? I didn’t say anything; I didn’t want him knowing that my chance of leaving a good impression on him had vanished. ‘Bradie, I told everyone they were being poo heads for laughing, and there’s nothing to worry about, I still think you’re cool!’ Liam said calmingly. Why was his voice so irresistible? He opened the door slightly and peeped around the corner. I glanced up and he smiled back at me.

‘What would you do if I was actually peeing Liam?’ I giggle.

‘Oh, don’t worry I listened first to see if I could hear anything, but the coast was clear, c’mon babe, come out now.’ He reached for my hand and led me out of the bathroom and into the corridor. There was the sound of voices coming from the lounge room, but Liam stopped me before I could make out whose voice belonged to whom.

‘Are you sure you are alright, just slightly worried.’ He asked me, turning to face me.

‘Oh yeah I’m fine, just a bit embarrassed actually about what happened, I dunno, I am just over reacting and ruining this lovely evening that you organized just…’

‘So, you like my arms do you?’ Liam cuts me off, peering down at his arms or you could call them biceps.

‘Omg please stop’ I laugh, blushing, probably looking like a tomato.

‘I am not kidding, do you actually? Liam’s eyes intensified.

‘Um, maybe.’ If it was possible that I could turn anymore red in the face, well it felt like my was face burning. ‘Why do you ask Li… Liam?’ Shit I just called him Li, was I supposed to do that?

‘You called me Li? Smiling as he asked me.

‘I dunno, did I? Was it supposed to? Sorry?’ I panic; everything was just so tense at this point. I put my hands up to my face. Liam then pulled my hands away from face and stared into my eyes. I studied his face, staring back into his golden brown eyes. He was leaning in, inching closer and closer to my face. Omg, he was about to kiss me, what am I doing, omg focus Bradie, nervous butterflies filled my stomach. I pressed my lips firmly to his. His mouth was so warm, the feel of his lips softer than I could have ever imagined. It was perfect. His lips lingered on mine, before the kiss slowly broke away. He smiled at me, the one where his eyes go all cute and squinty.

‘That was beautiful, you’re beautiful!’ Liam gasps.

‘And you’re just a charmer aren’t you?’ I say smiling back at his grinning face.

Liam just giggles before leaning in for a quick peck. We walked around the corner to the rest of the group starting a game of truth or dare. They all glanced up at the two of us when they had noticed that we had arrived in the room.

‘I think it’s time for you girls to go home, it’s almost eleven, don’t you have to be back by midnight?’ Liam asks the group.

‘Oh no, we were just about to start an intense game of truth or dare!’ Zayn pouts, ‘Girls, just stay longer.’

I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face, Liam just kissed me. Omg.

‘Zayn, nah, they might get into trouble, and that means we might not see them again’ Liam protests.

‘Yeah, guys we should go!’ I agree with Liam, signaling for Emma and Maddy to get up off the ground.

‘Alright Mum!’ Maddy groans, obviously not wanting to leave.

We all say byes to each other, hoping that we would see each other soon though. Liam gave me his phone number and told me to text him to say that we got home safely. Could he seriously get any cuter? I was just so excited and keeping all my emotions inside until we left the hotel. This night couldn’t have been any better.

Liam’s POV-

After we said goodbye to the girls, I couldn’t stop thinking about the kiss and Bradie. I had a peep out the window just to check to see that the girls managed to get a taxi, lucky there weren’t any fans to get suspicious. The girls looked like maniacs, they were jumping up and down excitedly, hugging and squealing at each other, what on earth are they doing? I tried to focus on what they were saying. I could make out Emma’s voice, ‘Bradie, omg you kissed Liam Payne, Liam Payne, Liam Payne?’

‘YES, I BLOODY KISSED THAT SEX GOD’ Bradie screams, and with that a taxi pulled up and all three of them hopped into it. I was going to keep this to myself, it was just the cutest thing, fangirling, I think it is? I just giggled to myself.

‘ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Liam kissed Bradie, mwah, mwah!’ Niall says making kissing noises right in my face. I didn’t even know he was still in the room/

‘How did you know, did she tell you? I ask pushing Niall out of my face.

‘I think everyone could tell what happened!’

‘Oh well, then yes I did’

‘Good on ya mate’

‘I think we will be seeing more of those girls by the looks of how things are between all of us’

‘Don’t get too carried away Liam, remember we are only in Australia for two weeks and then we are back to the UK.’

I didn’t reply, I didn’t really want to think about that right now. I was just happy that I was feeling happy again.

A little while later my phone buzzed, it was a text from Bradie.

Thanks for the great night Liam! we are home and safe! :) xx p.s I am never falling asleep on your shoulder ever again, I don’t want any more of my secrets out ;) pps. This better be your number :)