CHAPTER TWO-

We paid for our ticket and took our seat near the front of the bus so we could get off as quickly as we could when we got to the city. I hadn’t actually noticed what Maddy was wearing today due to my over dramatic mood. Her long blonde hair was wavy and fell neatly at her shoulders; she wore blue shorts and a white shirt.

‘Your hair looks lovely!’ I complemented Maddy.

‘Thanks buds, you too, Liam would love it!’ Maddy smiled.

‘ahahaha oh YES PLEASE, why can’t he get in my pants already!’ I exclaimed.

Maddy just giggled.

There weren’t that many other people on the bus, just a few old people and a few girls our age. I am guessing they were there for the same reason as us.

‘I really hope we get to see the boys seeing as we missed out on tickets, it would just seriously complete my whole life,’ I said to Maddy.

‘Same here man!’

‘Ok, ok, so I think when we get to the city we will go to the intercontinental hotel, because I think they are due to land soon,’ I precisely said.

‘LOL, we are such freaks/ stalkers,’ Maddy laughed.

‘I know aye, oh well, it may pay off one day,’ I winked at Maddy.

‘You wish.’

I took out my IPhone to check any twitter updates about the boy’s whereabouts, my mouth dropped and eyes popped out of their sockets. My whole timeline was filled with the same words. ‘THE BOYS HAVE LANDED’ ‘THEY ARRIVED EARLY’ ‘OMG 1D HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED’ ‘THEY HAVE ARRIVED DOWN UNDER WOOO’

‘BRADIE, they are here aren’t they?’ Maddy could read my expressions like an open book.

‘YES, they are!’ I squealed, shaking and panicking at the same time. What the hell is going on, we are still about 40 minutes from the city and the boys are already there. ‘HOLY FLACK!’ Maddy screamed, ‘ONE DIRECTION IS IN THE BUILDING!’

I couldn’t control my laughter; we were both seriously out of control. I glanced around, and sure enough we received the strangest looks from the people on the bus. They probably thought we were just released from a mental institute or something. The girls around the same age as us that were on the bus, also seemed pretty excited but nothing could match Maddy’s facial expression.

‘We are missing their arrival!’ some girl with black hair that looked about 12 yelled.

‘I KNOW AYE!’ Maddy and myself said in unison.

‘I have some business to take of,’ with that I got off my seat and walked over to the bus driver, to try and get this bus as fast as possible to the city.

‘Listen hear pal, about a quarter of this bus is relying on your bus driving skills to get us to the city in the speed of light, ok? Put your dam foot on the accelerator and drive fast as though something is shoved far up your arse!’ I demanded at the bus driver.

I kinda regretted saying that at soon as I released it from my mouth, but ‘Oh, well’ I thought, this is a serious matter. All I could hear was Maddy laughing in the background, typical.

‘Jeez, alright, alright, I will do the best that I can,’ the bus driver said to me.

‘Thanks.. err..’ I glanced at his name tag, ‘KEVIN’, I screamed, ‘What a coincidence!’

‘WHAT, WHERES KEVIN, KEVIN, KEVIN’ Maddy yelled at me.

‘Calm your farm girl, its only the bus drivers name’ I laughed.