CHAPTER FIVE-

The three of us, Maddy, Liam and myself awkwardly swam back to the boat, seeing as though we were in clothes, climbed up the ladder to reach the deck of the boat. Liam was the first one up, when he got to the top, he walked over to the sheltered end of the boat, I am guessing to grab towels for both Maddy and I, aww what a sweetheart. I looked to my left, there was Niall eating, I looked straight ahead, there was Zayn, playing on his phone, when Zayn noticed that I was staring at him he look up and nodded and smiled, and then I looked to my right and there was Harry and Louis still smirking at me about the ‘accident’ I just had. I seriously feel weak at the knees. I think I am going to collapse from their beauty, oh jesus.

‘Pretty epic fall, love, that was impressive,’ Louis calls.

My cheeks were burning, I felt my face turning red, I probably looked like a tomato, but it was understandable seeing as Louis just called me love.

‘Classic wasn’t it, ahh how embarrassing though’ I say back to Louis, trying to sound half confident.

‘Best I have seen in a while actually.’ Louis snickers.

‘I am glad we were the source of your entertainment for the day’ I wink back at him. ‘Hi Harry!’ Harry was off daydreaming so Louis shook him out of his thoughts. ‘Hey, umm.. how are you going?’ Harry replies. Jeez that boy was attractive.

‘Great actually, I am completely soaked, lost my camera and not sure if this is a dream or not because I would have never have thought I was within 3 metres of my favourite band ever.’ I say sarcastically. I was doing it again, talking too much, I was really aiming to embarrass myself.

‘Oh nah I don’t think this is a dream, I could push you back in the water and see if that wakes you up, if you like?’

‘I’m right thanks Harry, I’ll take my chances,’ I giggle.

That’s when I realized, where in the world was Maddy. I turned and looked behind me to see Maddy just standing there with her mouth wide open, staring in Niall’s direction, just looking very perplexed, star struck really. Oh gosh no, Maddy’s shirt was completely see through, the water had made her white T-shirt see through, and she hadn’t even realized yet. Before I could say anything to her Zayn, Louis and Harry had got up from where they were sitting and were walking towards the food table, where Niall was and where Maddy was, being strange. The four boys started to fall deep into a conversation, thank god and hadn’t noticed Maddy yet, I don’t think so anyway. Liam still hadn’t returned with the towels yet, and I was beginning to feel as though this was going to get extremely awkies.

‘Maddy, Maddy,’ trying to sound as subtle as I could, ‘come over here I need to tell you something important.’

She didn’t even move an inch, but she heard what I said but chose to ignore it because she looked like she was deep in thought.

‘I JUST CAN’T GET OVER HOW ATTRACTIVE NIALL IS,’ Maddy blurts out. This managed to get the boys attention and they were all staring at her. Harry with a smirk on his face, ‘just the way he eats its just soooooo good looking, I mean look at that blonde hair, I think my ovaries just exploded from his sexiness.’ Oh Jesus Maddy, what are you doing, I think it’s sunk in that she is actually seeing One Direction in real life.

Louis, Harry and Zayn were just giggling to themselves because I think they realized that her shirt was see through, good work Maddy wearing a bright pink bra, the boys seemed unsure of how to reply to what Maddy managed to just say as well. Niall, on the other hand was pretty much shocked about what

Maddy said, he also blushed slightly.

‘Well, what Maddy meant to say was that she is quite overwhelmed with what’s happening and umm yeah’ I quickly say.