CHAPTER EIGHT-

Bradie’s POV-

After um, maybe it was the old drum set falling onto the piano, which then fell on my head, which then forced me to fall on Maddy, you could say it didn’t end well. My hair was all mangled between all the debris in the room and my body was tangled between Emma and Maddy. Whose stupid idea was it to go through this door? Oh wait that was me… I hear the door in front of me suddenly open and that familiar voice spoke from the heavens above.

‘Err, umm, girls are um.. you are alright, you might need a hand, I figure?’ Liam asks us, slightly giggling.

‘Oh shit, sorry Liam’ I quick say pushing Maddy off my legs.

‘Ouch Bradie, that hurt’

‘Sorry buddy, there’s just not that much room’

‘So, do you need that hand?’ Liam asks politely. I propped my head up so I was looking at Liam’s feet and what lay beyond. The rest of the boys and Paul were attempting to cover their laughs.

‘Hey look its Bradie, oh my god, this is absolutely brilliant’ Harry yells.

‘I am never letting you girls live this down’ Louis calls.

Great, perfect, brilliant, why is it every time I am near the boys something extremely embarrassing happens? Liam bent down and offered his hand, I took it and he helped me up so I was now standing up. I quickly thanked him and he sweetly smiled. I still can’t comprehend his cuteness.  I brushed the dust of myself and straightened my clothes because they were all over the place. I turned around and helped Maddy and Emma both up. If I looked as ragged as Maddy and Emma did, jeez.

‘If you don’t mind me asking, how did you manage to get yourselves in this room? Liam asks.

‘Well, umm, oh this is just great, why do we have to put ourselves in the most embarrassing situations in this whole world and then One Direction magically appear?’ I blurt out.

‘That’s why we love you guys’ Niall yells from behind. Frjhdshfuirehsfdiu, WHAT. Ok focus Bradie.

‘Oh Liam, meet my friend Emma, Emma this is Liam, Liam, Emma’ I say.

Emma looks a bit shocked actually, that’s probably why she is quiet.

‘Wow, umm, this is great to meet you Liam!’ Emma squeals.

‘You too, love’ Liam replies as Emma’s eyes widen.

Liam steps out of the way and all three of us follow him to where the boys are huddling still looking our way.

‘I still can’t believe that happened how embarrassing’ Emma whispers in my ear.

‘Oh god, I know right’

‘Girls, what a grand entry’ Louis chants.

‘We aim for the best’ Maddy replies.

‘Alright, c’mon I have been dying to find out, how did this all happen?’ Zayn asks, intent on wanting to know.

‘Ok well’ All three of us say. We all glance at each and I nod at Maddy to tell our fascinating story.

‘So, we thought that when we arrived here that the security was just going to let us in, but for some reason our names weren’t on the list, and then this girl, that well you could say we don’t really like her, told us that she was better blah blah blah, and walked straight into the Horden because her Dad got her tickets or something, anyway, we thought, or well I thought, this cannot be happening we have to get in there somehow, and some miracle led Bradie to open a door, which was the room, we were um found in, and the rest is history.’ Maddy breathes. Louis snorts.