Where Did This Get You?

Me and Eren were just sitting in class,and Eren was unusually tired. He has been the last few days now,and there's been something strange happing to me too. Everyone keeps giving me glares and looks of resentment.

"Hey Eren?" I ask. "Yeah? What is it Mik?" He responds back,not lifting his head. "Why do you think everyone is glaring at me?" I ask in his ear. "Probably jealous" he said. "Of what?" I ask him,confused. He lifts his head and looks at me dead in the eyes.

"Because your boyfriend is way better than theirs" he  say getting close to my face. "True,and he's way hotter than their boyfriends" I say in a seductive tone. "Also,my girlfriend has a bigger ass than their girlfriend" he said in a seductive tone,with a face to match. He got me.

"It's true though,you're way hotter than any of them" he says with a look in his eyes that proves he meant it. I'm already as hot as a volcano because of what he said earlier,but now I'm as hot as hell. I pull my scarf over my face,hoping it won't burn.

Then Eren snaps onto something behind him,two girls talking in that two little school girl way we all used to back in second grade. He stand up and slams his hands into their desks and they focused on him. Actually,the whole class was,especially Jean.

"Who said?! Who told you that?!" He yelled right in their faces making them flinch. "R-Reiner did" one of the girls say. He stands up from bending over and looks at Jean.

"What are you looking so smug about you prick?" He asks him. "She said Reiner said it,not me" he said with a half smile. "I'll deal with it later" he says,sitting down,pissed off and as awake as can be.

"I heard yelling come from this class,is everyone ok?" Mr. Smith asks as he walks in. "No sir,just a little...dispute" Eren says. "Alright,that's all I need to know,thanks Eren" Mr. Smith says.

(One long and boring lesson later)

Eren and me were walking around school,supposedly looking for Reiner,until we came to corner. Eren pushed me against it and he was next to me,just around the corner.

I didn't know what was going on until Jean came around the corner,then got socked in the gut by Eren. "Where did this get you? You lied about Mikasa then got punched in the gut" he told Jean who was on the floor,struggling to breathe.

"What did he say about me?" I asked him. "He told everyone that you cheated on me with Reiner,and said he heard it from Reiner himself" he explained. I kicked Jean in balls,and that was the end of it.

"I mean,right course of action,but kicked in the dick by an angry Ackerman? Intense stuff you Ackermans are" Eren said while looking forward. "Fuck him. He's a prick,I don't care if I busted one,or both of nuts" I responded with.

Eren then begins to talk to himself,I'm not able to hear what he says,but I know it's a song he's singing. Maybe a future one I'll get hear his amazing voice in. "That sounds good" He says to himself,but I hear him. "Song idea?" I ask. "Yep" he responds.

He then chuckles "Kinda reminds me of the first time we met. I wasn't going to tell you what I was doing,but you wanted to know anyway" he said with a smile on his face. "Yeah,and I love you more than I did that day too" I say with a smile.

I wasn't looking where we were going,I was just following Eren,until we were behind the school is when I noticed. He then pushed me against the wall,holding my hands over my head. "How can I resist the urge to make out with you anymore?" He asks.

Before I could question him,he slams his lips into mine,and we're full blow making out. We don't notice anything else,just us,in our own little worlds that revolve around each other.

(Guess who's back? Back again? Phantoms back! Tell a friend! I'm not dead! I just ran out of ideas for this story for like a month and a half. Sorry the delay,I had ideas,but then upon writing them I didn't like them. But anyway,I made a new story Recon Corps Special Ops,I was going to make it a military thing,but I settled for an FBI type thing. Well make sure to check that out,more coming up on Chapter 2 for it. Welp that's it bye)