Difference In Attitude

After that rock concert last night...and that kiss,Eren's been acting really weird. Like I try to bring up a subject and he interrupts me saying he has somewhere to go. He walks away quickly from me,and I think when he's out of my view,runs. I'm going to ask about it tomorrow,today we have a conference meeting between homeroom teachers,and parents,so Levi's going.

Levi drives me to school in a silence I'm familiar and comfortable with. We get out,Levi locks the car,and we head in. My homeroom teacher is Hanji,so I hope she doesn't annoy Levi.

Levi walks in,then stops instantly,eyes a bit wide in surprise. "Oh hello Mikasa,is-" Hanji cuts herself off seeing Levi. "Well foureyes,seems we still do have to deal with each other" Levi says,slightly smiling. "Yeah,you too shorty" Hanji responds. "Dammit...this is why I wanted to stay home when I saw the name Ms.Zoe on her schedule" Levi said. "You know you love me" Hanji said,teasing. "Uh...I'm getting a bit uncomfortable here..." I said,in an awkward tone. "Don't be. She's my friend from HighSchool. We actually went to this school" Levi told me.

"Alright enough with the backstories,let's get this over with" Hanji said nonchalantly. "Alright,for once I agree with she says" Levi said walking over there. It's a really boring,there're just talking about my grades,some rambling about what's been happening between the two over the years,stuff like that.

Then something catches my eye,a piece of paper on my desk,didn't notice it there until I looked,it was just my desk too. I got up and opened it. 'Behind the school' was wrote in Eren's hand writing. So I followed the note and went to the back of the school.

I couldn't see Eren,then he comes out from behind me. "Mikasa" he says,causing me to swing my fist backwards out of instinct. He catches it as easy as a human catching a snail. "So,I wanted to talk to you about something" Eren told me. "W-what is it" I say.

"I think I may have developed some...feelings for a person" he says. My heart sank to the pit of my stomach. I love this boy,but he loves someone else...why does life have to be difficult? I'm almost crying at this point,and Eren could see it.

He goes over to me and wipes my tears away. "You know...I may know how to get the person I love..." He says quietly. I wanted to push him away,but I couldn't. "H-how" I ask. He uses his fingers and lifts my chin up,he has a.....seductive look in his eyes? "By being there for her and helping her deal with the hardships life throws at them" he says,seductive look still in his eyes. I stare into his emerald eyes as he stares into my gray eyes.

Before I know it he's leaning into me,and by instinct,I lean in too. My lips hit something soft,and gentle,that pushes against my mouth. Eren's lips. I'm finally kissing the person I've always wanted to,these lips I saw on the first day,I've wanted to kiss since I knew them.

I started to push my lips forward,his lips were gentle against mine,then he pulled up for a breath,I was about to say something,before he slammed his lips into mine,and I hit the wall. It turned from an amateur kiss,to passionate,to very passionate. I dug my left hand into the back of his hair,my other hand wrapped around his neck. He had his hands wrapped around my waist,pulling me closer. The kiss got even stronger with every push,then I started to run out of breath I think he noticed because he pulled away.

"Eren" I said panting. "I love you,Mikasa Ackerman" he said staring right into my eyes. I started to tear up,I've always wanted to hear those words come out of those lips,the lips that I kissed. "I love you...Eren Jaëger" I said.

Me and Eren walked hand in hand,fingers intwined,back to Hanji's room. When we arrived,I saw something I hope I never would've,knowing that Levi and Hanji knew each other. Them making out on her desk. "Haha! Hey,looks like we're aren't the only one's who found our love for someone tonight" Eren said,startling Levi and Hanji.

"Wait...I know you kid" Levi said looking at Hanji. "Levi Ackerman,I'm Eren Jaëger,pleasure to meet with you again" Eren said. "Well,like I said 7 years ago,thanks for saving Mikasa" Levi said. "Technically he saved her AND her emotion" Hanji said smiling. "Guess you could say that,yeah" Eren said.

At this point I'm extremely embarrassed,but it doesn't show,so I don't care,I just love the guy next to me.

(I really don't want to end it here at all,but I have School...so yeah. The next chapter might be longer,no promises but EREMIKA IS HAPPENING IN THIS STORY! Along with Levihan,I planned that Levihan thing for a day now,I just didn't know how to put it,but I like the way it turned out,so yeah.)