More Confessed Feelings

After yesterday,I was shocked to the maximum. Eren,the boy who saved my life seven years ago,the boy I fell in love with,confessed to me. I wonder how long he kept those emotions locked in,but at least he let them out.

I was heading out the door for school until I saw Eren standing in front of the lawn. "Hey Mik" Eren said with a grin. "Eren...didn't expect you to be waiting for me" I said,surprised,and happy. "Yeah,let me make the most beautiful girl in the world walk alone" he said in a sarcastic tone.

He then started sprinting down the sidewalk. "H-hey! Wait for me!" I shouted after him. I may be an Ackerman...but damn I can't keep up with this Titan shifter.

I got tired and Eren must've noticed because he came back to me. When he did I punched him in the arm,he didn't recoil nor even look hurt. "Cmon,let's go" he said. Before I could say anything,he lifted me up bridal style. Which I'm surprised he can do,beings I'm 180 of all muscle. Then I remembered this is the guy that punched through a solid brick wall with his fist.

He pecked my lips,leaving me flushed. "You know you look way more hotter when you blush,right?" He said in an intimate tone,which turned me redder than a tomato. "A-alright let's j-just get to s-school before w-we're l-late" I said,my face still red as a tomato,and hot as lava. "To school we are then!" Eren said in an old medieval accent,which made me giggle.

We arrived at school three minutes later,due to the fact that Eren ran. He didn't even break-actually let me say that again,running didn't make him break a sweat,but the sun did.

"What's the max you bench?" I asked,curiously. "I can't give you an exact answer,the least I can do bends the bar,so..." Eren said cutting himself short seeing something to my side. "You've gotta be fucking kidding me..." Eren mumbled.

I looked where Eren was and saw Annie,walking towards us. "Eren,why are you carrying her?" She asked in a snotty bitchy tone. "Because she's my girlfriend" Eren said. "Bullshit I-oooh who's that cute guy?" She cut herself off looking behind Eren. Standing behind Eren was Armin.

Armin look behind him and didn't see anyone. "I'm talking to you blondy" Annie said in a softer tone. Armin turned to her,and pointed at himself. Annie nodded her head,giving him an intimate look. "Well,if you don't say so yourself" Armin said stepping up.

Eren just looked extremely uncomfortable. Annie looked a bit surprised for a second,then looked at Eren as if trying to get confirmation for something. Eren let me down and got close to her ear. I didn't hear what he said,but the look on her face said everything.

"Hey Annie,wanna go out for lunch? I know a place" Armin said. "Of course,see ya then" Annie said,pecking Armin's check walking away. "Man,you got her" Eren said encouragingly. "I don't know what I did,but I'm going to try to do it again" Armin said in a slick voice. "Yeah you do that man" Eren said giving a playful punch on the shoulder that made Armin recoil. "Shit! That hurt!" Armin said. "Sorry,can't remember my own strength very well" Eren said rubbing the back of his head. "You've been alive for sixteen years,and you don't know your own strength?" I asked. "I like to forget because remembering my strength makes me feel even less human than I already am..." he said looking away.

'He feels bad being a shifter...I would want to feel human too' I thought. "Anyway enough of me,let's get to class" Eren said in a louder tone to catch our attention. "Alright,let's go" I said. Before I could take a step there was something warm on my lips. Before I could react,the figure was thrown off of me,Eren was yelling,Armin was trying to hold him back but to no avail,and a crowd was forming.

I looked over and saw Jean on the floor,before he got kicked in face so hard,his head was slammed into the wall. Eren threw his fist under the wall grabbing Jean by the face. I reacted as quick as I possibly could.

"Eren stop!" I shouted. He looked over at me as I ran towards him. "Stop. He's not worth it" I said in a soft and calming tone. Eren calmed down immediately,and dropped Jean. "Alright...let's go babe" Eren said taking my hand,entwining our fingers as we walked away.

(Sorry for the long ass delay. I kinda forgot about this,then I saw my ratings and I'm like "Shit,I gotta update" and here we are. Hope you enjoy if you don't...fuck you)