The School's Rock Off

Eren and I were walking down the halls of the school when suddenly,Mr.Smith's deep booming voice,came over the intercom. "Attention students of Titan High,we are having a rock off at school in the next month. If you wish to participate grab a form from the front desk and fill it out. That is all,as you all were" the intercom shuts off. Eren stopped walking when he heard the word "rock off",and was listening throughly.

"We're taking a trip to the front desk" Eren said turning around walking in that direction. "Alright" I said complying. "Also,you want a spot in my band? Ymir and Historia had to go back to Utopia,if you don't,we can get someone else" he says. "Sorry,I can't. I have a Spanish test and I'm struggling with studying" I tell him. "Yo,I know we had some issues on the first day,but can I join you?" A familiar voice asks behind us. Eren turns around and sees Jean. He looks him up and down then in the face.

"Can you play an electric guitar?" Eren asked after moments of staring. "Yeah I can" he says. "Alright,after school get home and come back with the guitar,I'll see if you're fit for the role" Eren told him. "Alright,will do Eren" Jean said,sticking his hand out.

Eren looked at it for a few seconds then with his own,shook Jean's hand. They walked past each other,me following Eren.

Once we reached the front desk,Eren took a form,filled it out,put it on the desk then left. I followed him the entire time.

(Time Skip to 5 weeks later cuz I'm short on ideas of what to do)

Ever since the school announced the rock off Eren and Jean have been seen together a lot. They've been working on the songs since the rock off was announced. One day Eren was sitting next to me in class,very deep in thought. "Hey Eren,what're you thinking about?" I asked. "Another song for this rock off,you need two songs to participate and me,Jean,and Armin only have one" he told me,still deep in thought.

He had a face like a machine and he and I heard someone behind us say,"Eren's like a machine,he never shows emotion or anything". This snapped something in Eren. He was out of thought and he was mouthing something. He suddenly started writing something down on a piece of paper. "You got a new song?" I asked. "Yeah,and this one is going to be good" he told me. "It involves machines and me" he said.

(Man I need more ideas...Time Skip to concert)

"Alright guys we go on in five! Jean,Armin! You ready!?" Eren yelled backstage. "Yeah!" Armin and Jean yelled in unison. The preformers were allowed to bring one person on stage for each member. Armin,and Jean couldn't pick anyone but Eren instantly picked me.

I really can't lie to this point anymore...I...I think I love him. He's tall,strong,built,and he saved my life as a child. I actually think I'm madly in love with the guy. He's really cute,I love his emerald eyes that sparkle if the light hits them just right,yep...I'm madly in love with Eren Jaëger.

"Mikasa" I heard Eren's voice in front of me. "Y-yes" I said,instantly being snapped out of my thoughts. "Wish me luck" and with that said,he did something I never thought Eren Jaëger would ever do. He kissed my cheek,which made my face reder than a cherry tomato. He walked away without a word,but I could feel the smirk on his face.

"Next up...EREN!" (The only people who know his last name are Mikasa,Armin,Ymir,and Historia)Erwin said over the microphone. The crowd erupted with cheers when Eren came on stage.

When the crowd started settling down Eren said over the mic "How's everyone doing tonight!?" The crowd went wild again. "Alright,I would like to adress two things before I start this song. These three songs are all in relation with my life,and my last name. Is Jaëger". The crowd was dead silent,you could hear a heartbeat in the silence.

"Enough from me,let's do this guys!" Eren shouted to Armin and Jean. When they got composed,Eren started singing.

(This is the song Eren was singing ALL RIGHTS GO TO THREE DAYS GRACE FOR THIS MASTERPIECE)

After the song ended. The crowd imploded,then exploded. It took a while for everyone to calm down,but they did eventually. "This song relates to my personality I'm like a MACHINE sometimes,so I got this song for all of you tonight" Eren announced.

(Again ALL CREDIT GOES TO THREE DAYS GRACE)

I noticed at the end of the second song,these songs have deep meaning. They relate to his personality,but the first song at the same time,isn't supposed to be related to pain. It's supposed to say all he feels is pain,but at least he can still feel something.

"A few days ago my ex-girlfriend came back around,you know what this song is about to lead up to" Eren said,making the crowd go wild.

(ALL CREDIT GOES TO THEORY OF A DEAD MAN)

I couldn't help but laugh at the first sentence,"The Bitch Came Back". It sounded so true. "But wait,before you get disappointed...I have one more" the crowd couldn't take it,I think they also blew my eardrums. "I've changed over the years from being a child,my personality has taken a turn for the worse,and I've noticed this. So with that said..."he trailed off leading the crowd to go wild.

(ALL CREDIT TO THREE DAYS GRACE,I also forgot to mention as well ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE UPLOADER OF THESE VIDEOS)

"That's it for tonight,but not all I have forever" he said leaving the crowd in question.

"My god that couldn't have gone even better than I thought it would! You guys are awesome! Armin that drum work was fantastic,Jean that guitar work was just as good! You both did amazing!" Eren said,slumping his arms around the both of them. "Hey guys that was awesome!" I told them. "Thanks Mik" Eren said. "Mik...?" My face went red again. "Yeah,it's a new nickname" he said with a smirk. "L-let's just go do...something" I said trying to change the subject. "Yeah,let's get some fro yo. On the house by me" Eren said.

We all went to the mall to get some fro yo,and once we did we came out and Eren drove us back home. "Thanks for this Eren" I said getting out of his car. "Anytime Mik. Just holler if you need anything alright?" He said. "Yeah I will" I said walking in my house.

(HOT DAMN! Sorry this took so long,I've just been out of ideas on what to do,and I'm running out of time. School just started yesterday,and I'm actually updating this before school starts,so sorry if it feels rushed. I'm not going to be able to update as much,but over the breaks and the weekend,expect one to up on at least every Saturday or Sunday. I might occasionally put one up on the weekdays,but It's a very slim chance,sorry for the long wait,if there are any mistakes with spelling or something that needs to be fixed,comment them down below,I don't really have time for editing.)