invitation.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"What's this?"

"N-nothing. "

"But it looks like a wedding invitation. Who's getting married? "

"No one."

"You're such a bad liar Hoseok hyung."

"Please Tae, stop being so curious."

"Why are you acting like that Hoseok hyung?"

I opened the card and read the names inside but when I read them my heart stopped beating and I couldn't feel my body. My eyes started to blur and tears were hanging on the edges of them. I bit my bottom lip and tried to hold back my tears. I read the name again and again because my mind couldn't believe it. The paper wrote with big letters his name.

"Park Jimin"

"... he didn't want us to tell you. He didn't want to hurt you..."

I know that Hoseok was talking to me but my mind couldn't focus on his words. I felt betrayed and hurt. How could he do this without telling me? Why he didn't want me there?

"Tae?"

"Thanks for the help, I am going home now... bye?"

"Tae! Wait!"

I took the wedding card with me and smashed the door behind me. I ran all over the city till his house. My anger held the tears that waited peacefully for the opportunity to leave my eyes. Why I feel so alone suddenly? Why Jimin is not around me anymore?

I stopped in front of his door and knocked it. Few minutes later a short boy opened it slowly. I looked at him being shocked with me standing right in front of him.

"T-Tae? What's wrong."

"What's wrong?"

"You are ready to cry. What happened-" He grabbed my hand and stopped talking when he realized the invitation in my hand. He looked at it scared.

"Why?" I pushed his hand away from mine and waited for an answer.

"You... confessed to me a year ago and I started to feel more for you but... my family thinks we should stop seeing each other... it's better this way."

"So? THAT'S THE REASON YOU DO THIS?"

"I know I am an asshole ... I know I am but I couldn't change their mind."

I closed the door and smashed him roughly to the wall, forcing him to face me.

"You still love me don't you?!"

"...you should leave. She will be back in an hour and I need to prepare our suitcases." He looked down and tried to escape.

"JIMIN! Stop avoiding me! Look me in the eyes and answer me. Tell me that you STILL LOVE ME."

"I do. I fucking do!... but I can't do something about it."

"So are you going to marry her for your parents? Are you hurting me because of their opinion?"

"It's not like that..."

"And how is it? You even shut their mouth so I won't learn it. What were you thinking Jimin? You though I wouldn't learn it? Were you planning to leave me like that and disappear JIMIN?"

"No! I wouldn't. You are my best friend I couldn't leave you."

"So now I am your best friend? I am the best friend that gives you orgasms every night?!"

"TAE!"

"Best friends don't fuck each other! I don't think they do things like that!"

He looked at me and rivers of tears were covering now his red cheeks with water. I whipped off the hot tears and leaned to his neck.

"I don't think best friends love each other the way we do Jimin..."

"T-Tae I do love you..."

I kissed his neck, and he wrapped his small hands around me and cried on my shoulder.

"You still want to marry her?"

"Yes..."

"Please Jimin don't do this to yourself, don't hurt yourself like this... don't hurt me like that Jimin."

"Please Tae leave... I don't want troubles."

"You really ask me to leave? You want me to leave Jimin?"

"No... but you have to leave."

"You're being unsteady again... but I am not leaving you so easy because of this bullshit Jimin! I am not leaving you to her..."

I broke our hug and got outside of his apartment. I left him crying on the floor and me crying on the street in a small hallway.

I walked for few hours until I saw the small beach being empty and nostalgic and made my way there. I visited the sea, so I could stop my mind from thinking for a moment. I sat down and looked around, no one was there, who would at 2:00 am? I looked again and again at the painful paper that was hidden few minutes ago in my pocket.

I read the place the wedding would happen and smirked. It was far away in another city, that's why he was packing their things. I laid down and stared at the dark sky. There were no stars only a lonely moon was showing its self at the earth. I licked my lips and closed my eyes. I felt the air moving through my bangs and a relaxed feeling took over my mind and body.

Yes... I meant what I said before... I won't leave him to her arms. Jimin is mine, he is my sun and moon, he is my best friend, my lover and my family. He is my world and I can't leave without him. I can't leave with the fact he will be in someone else's fucking arms. I love him way too much to see him being treated and hurt like that.