Bonus chapter-1

Karan had to go to South Africa to finalize a deal of buying mine industry but due to problem in shuffling the employees after the take over, he was not been able to go back to his home.

He was supposed to be back at home within a week's time but it's been a month he was stuck here. He was missing his wife and children terribly. It was the longest time after they came back in his life that he had stayed this much apart from them. Everyday he was restraining himself not to run for his jet waiting at the airport and fly back home to his family.

But before flying back, he wanted to arrange a proper team of people working for his mine so the work there goes on smoothly. The cherry on top for his longing to go home was that yesterday he got a call from his best friend now brother in-law Arjun that his sister had given birth to a beautiful baby girl. He was now an uncle to a beautiful niece.

He was estactic for his sister and his best friend. Even he had planned to finish off his work here and be there for the birth of the baby but sadly he couldn't make it. Moreover their anniversary was coming next week and Anjali would have his head if he doesn't return back by that time.

He was working in his headquarter office when his phone beeped. A giant smile broke on his lips reading Anjali's message: Major missing happening here honey. Come back soon. Missing you a lot love😔😭😞😠.

He typed back: Trying baby but I don't think I can be back soon. It will take two to three more weeks to arrange the company and be back home. Even I am missing you all terribly😘😔😍🤗.

He burst out in laughter seeing Anjali calling on his number. He just replied to her text to rile her up. It would be fun to hear his wild cat's whining. Ohh he will so be back ASAP. After stifling his laughter, he picked up his phone and answered "Hey darling why did you call at this time?"

Anjali's irritated reply came from the other side "Karan Oberoi I am giving you a week's time to complete your work there and return home. If not then I will personally drag your ass back, understood?"

Karan bit back his laughter and replied in a sad tone "I know baby you miss me but I am helpless here. It will take time for me to return back" Anjali scwoled hearing his reply and was about to retort back when both the kids came bouncing from school shouting her name. She shushed them and asked them to change their clothes while she talked with their daddy. But then hearing Karan's name both the kids decided to ignore their mother and asked her to give her phone to them to talk. Sighing she kept the phone on speaker.

"Hey Daddy, how are you? Please come back soon I am missing you a lot" said Kiara pouting. Aarav added "Yes daddy please be back soon. I don't want to play doll house with Kaira. We will play football when you will come back" Karan was delighted hearing his kids. He replied "Oh my kiddos, how are you both. I hope you both are not troubling mommy much. I will be back soon babies so chill and wait for daddy real soon. I love you my munchkins" His kids were really his life besides Anjali. Aarav and Kaira replied "We love you too Daddy. Bye TC " and then they ran to their rooms handing phone back to their mother. Anjali put the speaker off and continued talking with Karan "You heard them Karan. Even they both are eagerly waiting for your return"

Karan sighed "Even I am miserable here without you all sweetheart but don't worry, I will try to come back as soon as I can ok" She hummed and then after talking for few more minutes she disconnected the call. Karan so desperately wanted to cheer her up by telling that he would be at home by their anniversary but then he would spoil his surprise if he told her that.

After working continues for one week, Karan was on his jet flying back to his home. He would reach India by tomorrow morning and it's their anniversary tomorrow. He was dying to meet his wife and his kids. After celebrating his anniversary, he was taking his family to Mumbai to meet his sister and his niece and then he was taking a week's holiday from work to spend time with his wife and kids.