"What?" Seth asks, taking one of the rolls of check and looking it over. "Son of a bitch!" He yells, throwing the roll across the room, onto the floor.

"Three months of stupid towns and the same old bullshit. It's kinda been a downhill slide ever since the Corvette was stolen."

Seth lightly hits my arm, holding up some of the cash, "Hey! It's not a total loss. We still have the cash."

Gesturing to the cash, I say, "That is not enough. You said it yourself. We need passports, we need new names."

"I know, Katherine!" Seth raises his voice. He catches himself and sigh, looking down at the bed before saying calmer, "I know." Seth sits on the bed while I grab the money, Seth watching my every move. When I'm finished and have the table stacked on the table, I'm not surprised to turn to find Seth with a spoon, lighter, and needle in his hands.

This was the part I hated. In the beginning, Seth would go into the bathroom and do it, hoping I wouldn't notice. After a while, I told him to just do it out here. I was too fearful he'd overdose or something.

My eyes watch him just like he watched me gather up the money. He melts the drug on the spoon before sticking the needle in it, sucking it up. He looks at his arms, trying to find a good vein.

His tattoo on his right arm has grown. Instead of stopping mid upper arm, it's now gone up to his neck. He claims he needs a fresher, but in reality I know what he's really doing. Ever since Richie bite him, he's hoping to cover up the scar with the tattoo.

And it was working.

Focusing back on Seth, I notice he's still struggling to find a vein. I sigh and move over to Seth, taking the spot next to him. I move his head to the side, pausing to look at the bite mark. "Your brother found the best vein," I comment, grabbing the needle from his hand.

"That's hilarious."

"Would you rather he turned you?"

Seth scuffs, "No, he can keep that venom shit to himself."

I push the needle into the spot next to his bite mark, pumping the drug in him. "You found your own venom," I say just above a whisper. Seth's mouth drops and his body and mind start to feel as if they're on cloud nine.

Laying Seth down, I stick a pillow behind and in front of him as his eyes close, drifting off. The last time I didn't put pillows around him, he fell of the bed and hit his head. Luckily, I knew how to do stiches. He has a mark but it's barely noticeable.

Once Seth is tucked tight, I turn and head over to the table, sitting down and counting up the cash we stole. Or more like Seth stole while I drove away.

It's crazy when I stop to think how different my life's become. It's been three months since we left the Titty Twister and in those three months I've never taken so many chances, so many risks. Yet I've never felt more alive.

I recalled the first night we found a motel, just settling in.

Seth let out a sigh as he walked into the Motel room, throwing his bag and jacket on the small table as he walked over to the bed. We were both tired from all the driving, trying to put as much distance between us and the Titty Twister. Yet, we were still stuck in Mexico.

My eyes watch Seth as he rubbed his own. I sat my gun on the table, unbuttoning the white button up shirt.

Seth seemed to copy my own movements, taking off his own white button up shirt. He held it in his hand, looking up at me as we both stood in silence.

"Where was everyone else?" Seth asked. This was the first time he's mention my family, giving me some sort of relief until now.

"Ranger Gonzalez is taking Kate home. We're she'll be safe. Scott was turned, deciding to stay at the Titty Twister with Carlos," I said, setting my shirt on the chair before sitting down in it.