i look good || chaesoo ⚠️🔞⚠️

Start from the beginning

"- invited me up here to visit. I know Jennie is at the boardwalk if you don't want to stay here while we, um-"

That was Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung was here now, now Jisoo's stomach was butterflies, what was she gonna say about this outfit? Maybe she should try and get out of it before-

"Yes, yes, I already know. Oh, and Jisoo's been-"

Jisoo frowned when Lisa lowered her voice and she couldn't hear what she was saying anymore. What was she telling Chaeyoung? There was no way she would- she shook her head vigorously, trying to ease her nerves. Didn't matter, too late to go back now.

She flipped onto her back and tried crossing her legs in the air, changed her mind, spun back onto her stomach, and hurriedly pulled her hair over a shoulder and away from her back. She looked over the opposite shoulder, waiting, and kept her eyes trained on the cement archway carved out from where her door used to be. When she heard the door downstairs close again she knew Lisa and Jennie were gone and Chaeyoung would already be at least halfway up the stairs.

"Hello? Jisoo, I'm here bab-" Chaeyoung stopped in her tracks as soon as she crossed the threshold and caught sight of Jisoo.

She froze in place with wide eyes and let out a little whimper.

Jisoo was about to go with her plan and play it off as an awkward joke, but she finally noticed the bright red flush creeping into Chaeyoung's face. She raised an eyebrow and felt her lips spread into a crooked grin. So Jennie hadn't been messing with her after all.

Now feeling much more confident, Jisoo lazily stretched out onto her side, trying to tempt Chaeyoung to come and touch. She rested her head in one hand and ran the other down the dip of her waist and up her ribs to rest it just under the curve of her breast. She let her legs casually rest on top of each other, ankles crossed.

"Well look who's finally here." Her smirk widened, flashing a row of sharp teeth as Chaeyoung spluttered and took a couple steps forward.

"Chu- uh, I, who did you-?" she asked, one foot now on the blanket where Jisoo lounged.

"Jennie told me. I thought she was just trying to make me look stupid," Jisoo said with a chuckle.

Chaeyoung made another funny noise and moved to kneel down next to her. Her fingers traced along a stripe that peeked over the edge of a stocking. Cool hands met Jisoo's impossibly warm skin and made a shiver go down her spine. A satisfied purr rumbled through her chest as she watched Chaeyoung's hands flutter between the socks and her skin.

"Why on Earth would you ever look stupid?" Chaeyoung breathed, stars in her eyes. "Goodness Jisoo, you're the most magnificent woman I've ever laid eyes on, you could wear anything and it would look lovely of course, but this..."

She started pressing her palms into the soft layer of padding over Jisoo's hips and stomach, working her way up. She smiled when she noticed the twitch of a muscle or a slight hitch in Jisoo's breath.

Jisoo felt heat creep into her cheeks at Chaeyoung's words. Out of everything she had thought might happen, this was the last thing she'd expected. She pulled in a shaky breath when Chaeyoung started massaging into her ribs and continued upwards to knead her breasts. She twisted her torso to stretch out her chest and let her head fall back.

"Ugh, well I don't know... it's not like I'm meant to look nice," Jisoo muttered. She felt a sharp pinch at both of her nipples and yelped, whipping her head back up.

Chaeyoung was looking back at her, eyes narrowed. "Oh, no, none of that. If you keep talking yourself down I'll just have to prove you wrong myself," she said, the hint of a smile at the corners of her lips.