Thirty three

Keith stared down at the soft grass below, it truely was a beautiful sight, the trees and ocean water far in the distance..

Lance got them a suite in a fancy hotel for after their wedding, yet they can't sleep in the same room. yet. 'Can't see the...groom? Before the wedding!' As Hunk said.

Keith smiled down at his ring, It's been months since that night on the beach, he was healed in many different ways. He sighed with content.

'I guess everything does happen for a reason.' He chuckled loudly. At his own thoughts.

"Mi Amor? You're not going crazy are you?" Keith jumped glancing back at the tall lanky mall leaning agaisnt the glass door. "Hey! Hunk said you're not suppose to see me yet!"

Lance stepped closer smirking while latching onto his lips, pulling away still fairly close to his lips, "I'm sorry, but I couldn't help myself."

Keith smiled and gently wrapped his arms around his neck, "you shouldn't be in here yet... wait till after the weddin' cariño"

Lance groaned kissing Keith's neck, "fine. I'll see you down there...I can't wait."

He let go running away before another word was said, Keith smiled as he stared back down to the grass below. The white chairs and beautiful blue and red roses placed perfectly.

"Yep....I'm getting married." Keith smiled as bright as the sun and ran inside to get ready.

---