Chapter twenty

Rain poured, and not like in the movies an 'gorgeous romantic' scene, it poured like the heavens sent a flood.

Lance held Keith close; his arms around him as they walked towards the barn.

"It's a little wet, don't you think?!" Lance proclaimed over the sound of thunder, Keith stopped midway and stared with the most deadpan features.

"A little! Dude were soaked!!"

"The heavens just wanted to cool down how hot I make this place!"

Keith's feature soften and a small bubble of laughter escaped, "Sure! But Maybe they tried washing away your ego!'

Lance dramatically held his hands to his chest stepping back, "Shots fired, Keef."

Keith glared slightly but a smirk ruined it, he stepped closer grabbing Lance hands from his chest, "Let's go!" He proclaimed.

"Fine..fine! Only because you're still sick...or I would kiss you" Lance mumbled the rest pouting while he followed along.

Keith stared confused at the ground entering the building, he heard what Lance was mumbling, he chose to ignore..For now.

-

"Hijo! Mamá ella estará enojada!" George chuckled loudly wrapping the two boy in a huge towel, "sì papa. valió la pena...."

George smiled kindly, Keith was slightly leaning into Lance his warmth radiated through his wet clothes.

"Let me set a fire for you two, Hunk and Pidgen...Said something in chant and headed to the beams..." He glanced up. "They freak me out sometimes how much they are alike."

With that the two were alone watching as George ran around making a fire in the wooden stove.

Keith yawned quietly kinda like a baby. "You okay?" Lance questioned in a small voice, smiling at Keith rubbing his eyes.

Keith nodded leaning his head on Lance's shoulder, "I think might've ruined your jacket though."

Lance smiled pulling Keith sneakily closer, "I wore that in the ocean before! I think it's fine!"

Keith laughed and followed Lance to sit near the stove, "Why were you even wearing this in the ocean?"

"THE WATER WAS FREEZING!"

George shook his head saying, "He forgot to take it off! That's his favorite jacket."

Lance pouted as the two laughed, Keith gently pushed Lance's arm while leaning on it, "You do realize you lent the worlds clumsy-est person to borrow your jacket, Right?"

That made Lance laugh, including some of the beams above them started giggling.

-

"Operation Klance?" Hunk questioned watching the small light from Pidge's glasses make her look like a mastermind forming a plan.

"You know it, look at them, they both need this."

Keith had his head on Lance's shoulder and Lance lean his head against Keiths.

They looked like a two headed being with the blanket around them.

"Lance you know has defaults, Keith clearly brings them out and he doesn't care! Keith... We know somethings going on. Maybe he could explain what's happened to Lance.. I believe in this ship, I will go down with this ship!"

Hunk rolled his eyes playfully, "Just because they're both bisexual and they both happen to be cuddling at the moment don't mean they like each other!"

Pidge stared with a look of pure idiot towards her friend, "Will prove who's right... Operation Klance in action.

---