Chapter ten

"Hunk!? He passed out... Oh God! Is he dead?! Could he have gotten hyperthermia that fast? How long has he been sitting here?! Is he dead? Wait, wait I think I saw him breath-"

Hunk let Lance ramble as he checked Keith's pulse and for any head wounds.

He also reached in Keith's pocket pulling out a soaked phone, and took his headphones out placing them in his vest pocket.

"Does he live near here?" We should take him home and have his family run him to the hospital." Hunk commented calmly.

"He lives.... Around....did he really walk? It's so far. Like that's to-" Hunk shook his head knowing his mother could check on him.

He gently spoke as he picked up Keith's light body. "Keith? Hey, man?"

He gently covered Keith's face with Lance's jacket hood; as the rain still lightly fell. Keith groaned but didn't move much.

"It's Hunk, your 'cinnamon roll' of a friend?"

"Is he awake?!" Lance tried jumping to see over Hunk huge arms but failed, "no, but it's better to keep talking to him make sure he knows we are here."

Hunk laid Keith down in Lance's car, as Lance scrambled to sit on his knees in front of him.

"Watch him while I drive... and do what you do best!"

"Uh, flirt?" Lance said confused.

Hunk slapped the back of Lance's head while he drove. "No! Talk!"

"Well, flirting does involves talking-... sorry, sorry!" Lance ducked from another smack, he stared back at Keith.

"Y'know, I wouldn't mind flirting with Keith...but I think he would either punch me..or push me in a locker."

Hunk's chuckle made Lance smile, "I love his personality, he's caring...Very sweet. I know he's got the 'I'm-so-emo' vibes but he's hurt from something...and I hope he can let me..Us....Know about it"

He smiled softly down at Keith, his featured were soft his longish hair pushed everywhere on his face, Lance didn't realize Hunk was asking him questions till another smack hit the back of his head.

"What?" Lance hissed. Holding the side of his head, "Sorry, I was asking you if you think we should call his parents?"

"Yeah...When your mom checks on him, I'll head over and talk to them."