Within few moments we were all on the dance floor, dancing our heart out on loud fast music. Suddenly the music went slow and the lights dim. We looked back and we see Daniel on his knees with Sanya standing there blushing. We all moved to the side so that they could have the floor for themselves. I was standing with Sarah and Andrew. He proposed her. She said yes and they started a dance on a very slow romantic song. So sweet and happy they look. That's when I got a call from Rosy. I excused myself to move out so that I could hear what she spoke. While I was walking, I saw Rehan sitting by the bar and gutting down a number of shots. I thought of stopping him but it's his call. Who am I to stop him. I attended Rosy's call and came back. Rehan was still drinking. Sarah and andrew had also joined Sanya and Daniel on the dance floor.

I stood there smiling at them.

There came a voice from behind.

"Would you like to join me beautiful?", a stranger at the club said.

"Next time dude", Rehan moved his hand. "She already has a partner today. It's me.", Rehan told the stranger with a grin on his face.

The stranger left. Rehan's hand was still up asking me for a dance. I thought he just said that to shoo the stranger away.

"Why should I join you?", I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Because I deserve a dance with you. Don't you think so?", he says coming closer to my ears. His breath slowly fanned around my neck.

All I could do that time was smile and think how could he be so charming drunk. I placed my hand over his and we walked towards the dance floor. Everyone was dancing so graciously. This place was known for its romantic dances more than the typical loud music clubs. How sweet of Daniel to think of this place for Sanya. As I was thinking about this looking around, I felt Rehan's hands slip around my waist, pulling me closer.

"You look beautiful today. I say this because I know it's not appropriate to compliment your beauty with sexyness", he says.

Hmmmm..

"Thanks.", I said a bit uncomfortably.

"Another thing, I really love you.", he says while giving me a hug.

"What?", I try to escape him, but his grip was very firm.

"Why are you in a shock. Don't you think it was obvious in the last few days. I promise I'll try to make everything alright. I really love you never leave me. I'll be broken. Please. Never. I love you Katherine."

It's not his mistake. He is drunk.

Katherine. He thinks he is with katherine now. He is way too drunk. It was getting difficult to hold him. I take him to the place where we could sit. Sarah and Andrew joined us with Sanya and Daniel both of them looking very happy. Daniel had actually proven his commitment by proposing to her tonight.

"Is Rehan also drunk?", Sanya asks.

"Yeah, a bit. A bit too much actually.", I answer and Rehan slowly slipped his head over to my shoulder.

"Oh I thought he would drive us home because everyone of us is drunk. Sarah would drive one and Rehan one we thought.", she said in a slippery tone.

"Don't worry I don't drink. I'll drive. I'll follow Sarah's car. Rehan is too drunk to drive and I have no intentions of putting our lives to danger so early.", I joke while giving Sarah and Sanya a high five.

We drove to Sanya's house. Thank god Rehan was not too drunk to walk till the room. He entered the room and smashed on the bed in the party clothes and shoes on. Andrew and Daniel slept in the living area itself. Me and Sarah made sure Sanya slept in her room.

After changing I went to check on the kids. As I entered their room I saw Jason and Jannes both sleeping and Rosy holding Tia and trying to make her fall asleep. She looked really tired.

"Give her to me. You go and sleep. You have had a long tiring day. I'll put her to sleep.", I told her.

"Oh no ma'am. You go sleep. It's alright. You must be tired."

"Tired? Of partying. Are you serious? Not at all. You go sleep. We'll be alright. I'll keep her next to you once she is asleep, then you take care okay? Now go."

"OK. Good night."

I take Tia for a round around the house. Yes that's how she sleeps. Once she is asleep, I place her next to Rosy.

Back to my room, I had no other option other than sleeping on the couch as Rehan was already on the bed. He almost took the entire bed. I take a blanket and a pillow and sleep on the couch.

The day finally ends.

(Everyone goes through heartbreak. But whether your heart really belonged there is the question.

But it's onto Rehan to deal with it. If you have any tips for him, do mention it in the comments below.

Share, Comment and Like.

Hit that star down.)

5^4