💜🍋Mischief at the Halloween Party - Bakugou

Start from the beginning

"Mina!" You whisper yelled at her.

"What?! I'm only saying what everyone else is thinking!" She giggled.

"What do you mean "what everyone else is thinking"? How many people think we like each other?!" You questioned with widened eyes.

"Off the top of my head? Well there's me, Kirishima, Deku, Kaminari, Sero, Jirou, Yaoyorozu, Tokoya-"

"Okay I get it!" You laugh. You and Mina continued to laugh and joke as you approached the door to Bakugou's home and knocked on it. Bakugou was the one to open it, and upon seeing your breath-takingly beautiful smile and your deep rosy cheeks, he scowled as he looked away and stepped aside, not only to let you and Mina in, but also so he can hide his growing blush from you. The fact that you were wearing that revealing costume didn't help either.

"Try to make conversation with Bakugou! I'm gonna be with Kirishima and Kaminari." Mina winked and nudged you before speed walking over to the two.

You sighed as you watched her disappear across the room. Not in the mood to talk to anyone else, you slowly made your way over to the food table. You stood looking at all the available options of food you can eat, scanning your eyes over everything before eventually reaching and popping a couple fudge bars in your mouth. "These are pretty good," You thought to yourself, "I wonder if he made them himself..."

And as if on cue, you saw Bakugou enter your peripheral and come up next to you, grabbing a couple of flaming hot Cheetos and stuffing them in his mouth as if it was popcorn. You looked away from him with flushed cheeks for several seconds before gathering up your courage and deciding to ask him.

"Hey Bakugou?"

He gave you a side glance, and you knew that that meant he's listening.

"Did you make these fudge bars yourself? They're really good!" You took another fudge bar in your mouth as if to prove your point.

"Damn right they're good." Is what he wanted to say, but before either one of you could utter another word, someone you didn't recognize (who you presumed Bakugou knew) came up to the two of you and said "Your couples costumes is so cute! Are you planning on hosting a costume contest Bakugou?" They asked.

You stood unable to say anything as Bakugou swallowed his food and wiped his fingers off. As Bakugou was answering, you took note as of how Mina looked at you, looking like she was saying "I told you so" with just her facial features. You thus saw her smirk widen as Mina turned back to Kirishima and Kaminari to whisper something to them. After explaining what she was thinking, both Kaminari and Kirishima looked from Mina to you as they smiled.

"Hey (y/n)! Wanna dance with us?" Kirishima asked as the both of them approached you.

Flustered beyond words, you nodded your head and let them guide you out to the makeshift dance floor. Kirishima and Kaminari definitely noticed it, but you missed how Bakugou practically sent both of the boys death glares.

"What's that brooding look for?" Mina asked as if she didn't intentionally do this.

"Fuck off raccoon eyes." He growled, not even blinking.

"Are you jealous that they whisked (y/n) away from you?" Mina asked, completely unphased by Bakugou's harsh tone.

"Why the hell would I be jealous?" He seethed.