we eventually finish the video. James takes a few selfies with me on his phone. I tell him to send me one after he face tuned them and head upstairs to change. James set out a outfit for me yesterday so I put it on. It was a pair of black, high waisted, skinny jeans with some rips in them and grey cropped tank. He also set out some grey ankle boots with a heal on them and a couple accessories. I grab my phone and walk back downstairs. I see James and a photographer sitting on the lounge.

"oh my gosh, you look great sister." James says, getting up to hug me.

"thanks. I've never worn these together"

"well I would get use to it, because your going to be trying on more scandalous clothes tomorrow for Coachella" the photographer smiles. I look at James confused.

"you are coming to Coachella with us" James squeals excited. My eyes widen and mouth drops.

"I've never been to a music concert let alone Coachella. Ahh thank you James" I hug him tight.

after a while of taking photos, we grab some food and head back to the apartment. I set up the lighting and camera equipment as I ate then started to set up James's keyboard on a stand.

"So what song were you thinking sister?" James asks, watching me as he ate.

"I was thinking we can do 'delicate' by Taylor swift. It's not that hard on piano" I sit on the piano chair.

"sure, I love that song" we play through the song a few times and have a few practices before we are ready to film the actual thing.

"What's up chicks, Indi here" I get in before James starts laughing off camera. I roll my eyes and continue.

"As you can see, we are in a different location today. That would be because I'm at the one and only James Charles apartment." I throw my hands in the air. I look over at James, sitting on the lounge.

"That was your cue" I take them down.

"oh, hey sisters" he runs over into frame. We both laugh.

"so today, we will be filming a cover of Delicate by Taylor Swift. I found a keyboard so let's go"

we sing through the song as I also play the notes on the keyboard. As we finish the song (because I'm too lazy to write out the lyrics) James phone starts ringing. So he leaves to take the call and I sign off. I transfer the footage over to my laptop as I pack everything up. After everything was away I go back upstairs to my room. I attempt some of my school work as the footage continues to transfer.

"Sister I'm going out for a while, I'll be back later" James yells out.

"okay, I'm just going to edit and do some of my work." I yell back.

"okay, text me if you need anything. Bye sister"

"bye"

I hear the door slam and let out a long grunt. I had finished most of my work for the day so, I got off my bed and walking into the bathroom. I grabbed a makeup wipe and started getting all the makeup off. After taking some bomb selfies of course. I then went back into my room and grabbed Corbyn's jumper. Zach's one lost its scent because I wore it every night so I picked up one of Corbyn's and the big bear Zach gave me when I went back to the house, getting more clothes. I put Corbyn's jumper on over a black tank and some black velvet, booty shorts. I brushed out my hair, applied some moisturiser and climbed back onto my bed. After hours of editing and school, I started to get hungry. I walked downstairs to see if we had any left over pizza but sadly we didn't. I grabbed my phone, ordering some pizza and went downstairs to wait, with my money.

I played on my phone till it arrived. I handed over the money, shut the door and walked back up to my room. I sat the pizza on the bed and ate some slowly. Though I have James and his friends when they come over, I've still not been eating as much. So halfway through the pizza, I take it downstairs, putting it on the bench and heading back up to do more work. I had finished today's work and gotten halfway on editing today's video. It was going up in a few days so I didn't want to do too much of it. I looked up at the window and saw the sun setting. I decided to stop working for the day and took a few pictures on my phone. I edited one a little and put it on my Instagram. I scrolled through my feed for a while before I felt really tired. I plug my phone into the charger and roll back over. I cuddle up to my bear and fall asleep.

*james*

i unlock the door to my apartment and walk in, shutting and locking it again.

"Sister I'm back" I yell after checking the time. It was only 10 so I suppose Indi was still up.

i walk into the kitchen and find a pizza box on the counter. I open it and find half the pizza still in it. I let out a puff of air in worry.

"Indi?" I place my stuff on the counter and start walking upstairs.

I open the door to her room and find her asleep on her bed. She had Corbyn's hoodie on and had her arms wrapped around the bear Zach gave her. One of her legs tangled with the Bears as she kinda stuck her butt out. I pull out my phone and snap a picture for Instagram story. 'She really missing her boys' I captioned it and posted it. I then grabbed a blanket, dragging it over her and leaving to play on my phone while eating the left over pizza.

*unknown*

"holy sh*t" I hear my sibling yell while I sat on my bed, on my phone, liking people's posts. I rolled my eyes and got up to make sure he was okay.

"you good or are you yelling at that game again?" I ask, entering his room.

"no, it's not the game. James put up a photo with this chick that's really hot" he answers, showing me his phone. I look at it and take it from his in curiosity. I click on the photo and her username pops up, just to make sure.

"yeah, that's Indigo. That girl I told you about a while ago." I throw his phone back.

"Oh, Amelia Seavey. She's the one staying with James because her brother is on tour" he realises, clicking on her profile. I feel my body temperature rise as he looks over it. "So you already follow her?" He asks, looking up at me.

"yes I do. I have for a long time now. James was also a fan of her before he met her" I sit next to him. We just talk about her for a while, me telling him more about her.

"why can't she stay by herself? She seems like a confident person that could handle it" he rolls his eyes.

"because she's not. She seems like it because she works out a lot. She's insecure about a lot of things from her bullies and has bad loneliness anxiety because of her past. Not many people know a lot about that though" I get up and leave the room.

I walk into my room to my phone going off. I grab it, taking it off charge and look. Just the usual except a lot of people commenting on James photo about me following Indi. I just go open up the Instagram app and notice James has something new on his story. I open it and see a photo of Indi, laying in her bed with a big teddy bear. I smile a bit before going onto her Insta and stalking her for a while. Creepy but I really like her. She's just so different to other people her age. She's unique. I hope I meet her soon.

*unknown 2*

i groan and roll over, grabbing my phone. I just realised how attached I was getting to her. She's a lot like me. She's been through so much and has just come out stronger. She's a mother to all of us, making sure we eat and are in places on time. I open Instagram and scroll through for a while, trying to get my mind off her, only for it to be brought back again once I see James picture with her. I groan and close my eyes for a while. I open them again click on James story. Her. In Corbyn's hoodie with the bear snuggled close too her. She looked so cute, I just want to cuddle her to sleep. Ahh I need to stop. I can't be with her. Daniel already said we can't. I just turn off my phone and try falling asleep.

I Had To Fall For Him (Why Don't We)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara