Leaving

"You can't leave me here alone. I'll get bored" I argue with Daniel. The guys are leaving for tour tomorrow and I was pissed.

"you won't be alone because your tutor will be coming every week day, leaving the weekends" he argues back as I roll my eyes.

"she won't because she only comes here for you guys, Corbyn has helped me with school the entire time, not her. Your paying her for nothing. You won't even let me come to any of the shows because of it" yes they were paying her but she won't come. And yes they weren't letting me go to any of the shows. Not even to go see my sister that I miss so much.

"Stop lying Indi"

"I'm not"

"yes you are. She is payed to help you and that's what she does. And yes you have school work to do. You can't come"

"Daniel, it's online school for crying out loud. I can do it between some of the shows. Corbyn can help me if I'm stuck. I'm not stupid okay"

"No, Corbyn will be busy rehearsing and sleeping. You need to be here for the tutor to help you"

"that's so stupid. I'm quite smart Daniel, I know a lot of the stuff I'm learning at the moment anyway. Why do you have to do this to me?"

"because you have to stay here Amelia and that's final! Now stop complaining!" He walks off.

I was crying. As you see, he won't let me go to at least one show, not even the LA one. The others won't let me either. Except Zach wants me to go. I turn around to go upstairs and find all the guys behind me. I scream and run upstairs, pushing them all out of the way. I slam my door shut and jump onto my bed crying. I slam my hand into the pillow a few times. I don't want to go back to that state, not again. My door opens and I look up to see Zach. He runs over and jumps on the bed next to me. I cuddle into him and just cry as he holds me close.

"I don't want to go back to who I was Zach. I don't-" he just soothes me as I cry.

I've told him basically everything. From the first thing I remember to everything that has ever happened. I went through a dark part in my life where I barely ate, I was always upset and alone and I know with the guys leaving I'm going to go back to that state. Some days I wouldn't even get out of bed for the whole day. These boys have made my day, every day. And now they are going to leave me, alone. Zach just hugged me tight as I cried into his shoulder. I eventually just fell asleep.

I jump up to my phone going of constantly. I look at my phone and see Anna has tried ringing me multiple times. I call her back.

"Finally! I've tried calling you like 30 times" she exaggerates. I roll my eyes but laugh.

"Sorry, I was asleep" I roll over and bring my phone in front of me. We are on a FaceTime call. The only type of call between Anna and I.

"It's alright. Anyway I can't wait to see you on the boys tour-" she rants on about being able to see the guys perform and see eachother again. My face just drops. "It's goi- are you alright In?"

I feel my eyes tear up. "We won't be able to see eachother, that's the problem" I look up at the phone and see her face drop. I sit up, my back facing the door as I sat cross legged.

"but why? Your coming aren't you?" I shake my head.

"the guys won't let me come on tour because I apparently have to much schooling to do and that brat of a tutor has to help me" I wipe my eyes. I see Anna has also started crying.

"no, they can't do that" she cries out

"I know. Zach tried to convince them to but nothing helped" it was now a crying fest between Anna and I. My door opens and I turn my head to see Jonah looking at me with sorrow. I shake my head at him.