Surprised, Anger, Disaster.

"Get your butts up now. We are going to be late for the plane if you don't" Esther yells, startling me and causing me to jump up in the bed. Luckily I packed everything up last night and just left stuff out for today so we won't be WAY too late.

"Jonah!" I scream causing him to jump up, alert and ready to attack. "We need to hurry and get ready" I jump out of bed, pushing Esther out of the room. "How long do we have?"

"thirty minutes before we leave" Esther yells through the door. I turn around, finding Jonah laying in the middle of the bed, rubbing his eyes.

"Baby, we don't have time for this" I yell out. I run into the bathroom with my clothes, realising he isn't going to do anything. I try to quickly shower but as I scrub the crap out of my hair with shampoo, a hand stops me. I scream, jumping and trying to cover myself.

"we don't have time for this so I made a decision that this is easier. Don't worry baby, I won't look at anything" Jonah states, grabbing the shampoo bottle from the shelf above me. "That way you aren't going to destroy your hair either."

"Okay," I stutter, removing my hands from my body to rinse the shampoo out of my hair.

We trade places, letting him rinse out the shampoo and me to lather my hair with conditioner and body with soap. We swap yet again, I rinse myself and the conditioner from my hair.

"Hey princess, can you get by back please?" Jonah asks. I turn my head, finding him with his back facing me.

"Sure, can you do mine too please?" I smile, applying some soap to my hand.

"Of course" he replies, relaxing at the feeling of my hands running over his back. After rubbing the soap over his back I turn around, washing my hands.

"there you go" I smile, grabbing my toothbrush to brush my teeth while he does so. His large, warm hand run over my back, rubbing the soap into my skin. I move back a little to make I spit the toothpaste into the drain.

"Woah, don't do that okay. You scared me" Jonah states, placing his hands on my hips.

"sorry, I was trying to make sure the toothpaste went in the drain" I reply before washing my toothbrush and putting it up again.

"It's okay. You just startled me" he continues rubbing my back as I wash out my mouth. I move forward, letting the water run down my back to wash off the soap. I turn around, finding Jonah smiling down at me, looking nowhere except my face. "I love you" he smiles, kissing me.

"I love you too. You finish, okay" I state before getting out of the shower. I dry off, putting on my outfit and combing my hair before putting it into a messy bun, on top of my head, with a black scrunchie I found.

"Why do you keep finding all the stuff Tate left here?" Jonah asks, drying off

It's quite funny actually because I keep finding a load of her stuff around the house. I either throw it out or if it conveniences me, take it for myself. I actually found a few items of clothing of hers that I videoed myself throwing them into the bonfire we had. The video showed me throwing them in the fire before turning to me who goofily smiled. I didn't get any backlash for it either which is great.