Character info

Hi, my name is Amelia Indigo Seavey

Hi, my name is Amelia Indigo Seavey. I have the nickname of Indi as I like to go by my middle name because Amelia is to fancy to me. Yes, I'm Daniel Seaveys sister. I'm the unknown one. See everyone knows Tyler, Anna and even Christian , but not me. Want to know why? Heck I do too. The thing is Daniel doesn't like me at all, no clue why but he doesn't. So everyone else gets mentioned about from Daniel except me. Not even his band mates know about me and I don't know them either. Daniel blocked me from his and the band account so I have no clue who they are, not even their name. Low for my brother, I know. Whenever he mentions the guys are coming over for a while mum kicks me out so I go sleep in the church. Sketchy I know, but it's the only place I can. I don't have money, so I can't get a place to stay for a while, I don't have friends either so dad offers to let me sleep in the church and Anna brings me food all the time. Dad and her are the only two in my family that love me really. I would be killed if I went back in the house before the boys left. Well, not literally but you get my point.

I was born on February 22nd 2000. I know, a lot of twos. I'm about 5'3 but that's still considered short. I'm known as a badgirl and bossy person who will do anything to get what she wants but I'm really not. That reputation was given to me by my primary school bullies. Yes, primary school. We will get to that story later. I'm actually quite nice and giving, like the rest of my family. We all use to be close until everyone believed them over me. I'm also sassy, and smart. I'm Secretive as well because the last person I told something to went and told my bully about and I got picked on for it, so not happening again. I can also play guitar, ukulele and piano, but not very well.

I like to paint and draw. It's one thing that helps me get around everything. I have a mini studio set up in my room though mum doesn't like it. I also like the forests even though I've never been to one. There just so mysterious and beautiful. I like to listen to a lot of music while painting and stuff. I'm not very sporty but I do like to go on long walks and to the gym. I have a favourite colour of pastel yellow. It's so bright but dull at the same time. Yeah I'm a weird person. I'm sure you'll find out more about me as the story goes on.

A/n I have uploaded this book on quotev too so please don't comment saying its copied.