Big, Happy Day

This fantastic trip is coming to an end. Today is our last day in Minnesota before we head back to LA. We all spent time together at every possible location, around Stillwater and even some close parts of Minnesota. We visited Svea's old school to visit her old friends before visiting Esther and Jonah's high school, saying hello to all their teachers and even some limelight's. A lot of them even come over to me and said hey, hugging me. There was the odd jealous one that didn't want me there but I only listened to the positive ones. Mainly because they overpowered the others but also because I focused on the positive voices. A few asked if Jonah and I were dating but we just ignored them.

Today we decided to have a picnic at the lake before going out for dinner tonight. Mum, Esther and I prepared everything for the picnic, packing it into a basket. We put water bottles and other cold drinks into a cooler, packing both into the car along with a picnic blanket. We drove down to the lake, Jonah and I in his car with everyone else in the other along with Sawyer. Yes, we brought him home from LA to Minnesota so he can have a lot more freedom. We got there and found a spot under a shady tree, setting up there.

 We got there and found a spot under a shady tree, setting up there

Mum and I now sat on the blanket, watching everyone swim. I had my swimmers on underneath a pair of black shorts and Jonah's black button up with blue flowers on it. I had taken off my slides once we got here. I look down at my phone quickly, checking the time. I show mum before turning it off and starting to get lunches out.

"Lunchtime" Mum yells out, coming to help me. Everyone runs over, grabbing their towels and sitting down. I hand out sandwiches to everyone before going to sit down to eat my own. Jonah pats his lap, pouting and wanting to cuddle.

"no, you are wet" I scolded, not wanting to get wet yet.

"Please Indi" Jonah whined, I don't know why he did so. He looks up at me with his puppy eyes.

"ahh, fine. Just hold on to this" I hand him my sandwich, sliding off my shorts and sitting on his crossed legs, making sure I don't sit on the shirt. I place my legs together, making sure I am polite. Jonah hands me my sandwich and I start eating it, him wrapping one of his arms around me and pulling me back so I rest against him. I shake my head as Mum and Dad smile, the other three giggling to themselves.

Everyone was swimming again except Jonah, Esther and I. Jonah was leaning back a bit, leaning on his hands as I lent against him, my head in his neck as I watched everyone swim. I feel Jonah kiss my head and a flash goes off. I look over and notice Esther had taken a photo of us. I smile over at her before getting up.

"Where are you going?" Jonah asks, confused.

"To go swimming" I state, taking off his shirt. It was a bit big on me so I could just slide it over my head.

"Finally" He jumps up, picking me up and running over to the water.

"Jonah, no. Don't you dare drop me in the water." I scream out, wrapping my arms around his neck. He continues running into the water, splashing it everywhere. I squeal because of how cool it is.