146

@Blossompaw12345 says: I dare Bon bon to um... "fake" breakup with bonnet. And don't mind my pfp. Imma gonna change it soon. Into i dunno..

Bon Bon: Ah, I don't mind your pfp! It looks great, but if you want to change it go ahead :)

Bon Bon: Also, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!!?!?!? SHE WOULD KILL ME!! LITERALLY!!

LolBit: Ya gotta do it! It's part of the contract!

Bon Bon: Oh gee... I never should have signed it ( >///__///<")

LolBit: Too bad!! Now go and fake breakup with Bonnet!

Bon Bon: *Walks into the kitchen where Bonnet is*

Bonnet: *drawing and cutting out pieces of paper*

Bon Bon: Heeeeeyyyy Bonnneeeettttt.....

Bonnet: *smiles and hides the craft behind her back* Heeeeeyyyy Boonnnn Boonnnn..... Whatcha doing here?

Bon Bon: Well uh... You see... Uh...

Bonnet: *fiddling with the drawing behind her back* Do you remember what today is?

Bon Bon: *seriously doesn't remember* Uhhh...

Bonnet: *giggles and punches him softly (but her softly is hard 'cause she swoll lmao)* Oh, you jokester!

Bon Bon: o u c h .

Bonnet: It's our anniversary!

Bon Bon: *all of the color drains from his body and he falls over with a shocked expression being worn in his face*

Bonnet: Bon Bon! Are you okay?

Bon Bon: *malfunctioning* hhhhjjgglffddabbraaaha

Bonnet: Afton make you watch soap cutting asmrs for eighty-eight hours again?

Bon Bon: hhhhhhh

Bonnet: *gasps* HE MADE YOU WATCH SOAP CUTTING ASMRS FOR EIGHTY-NINE HOURS?

Bon Bon: hhjjjj

Bonnet: *growls* AFTON!!!

Afton: *default dancing*

Bonnet: *monster form* AFFFTOOONNN!!!!

Afton: hmMmMm?

Bonnet: *grabs him with her giant paw and throws him onto the wall*

Afton: Perry the Platypus?!!? IS THAT YOU?

Bonnet: *impales him with her claw*

Yendo: *ear rapd* mmmm whatcha saaaayyy.... mmm thatcha only meant wellllll-

Bon Bon: BONNET!!

Bonnet: *can't hear him over the ear rape music*

Bon Bon: I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU!!

Bonnet: *still didn't hear him*

LolBit: Hoorah! You found a way around directly telling her! YIPPEE! WOOHOO! HOORAY! jsn bdhzhU! WOOP!

Bon Bon: *wipes brow* Phew...

Afton: je suis un anana *dies*

Bonnet: *goes to regular form* I made this for you

Bon Bon: Aah! I love it! *hugs it*

Bonnet: What did you make?

Bon Bon: Hehe... Be right back... *zooms into the other room and draws something in two seconds. Comes back to Bonnet* Here!

 Comes back to Bonnet* Here!

Bonnet: ( '•/// o ///•' )

Bon Bon: ('• _ •'")

Bonnet: I LOVE IT!! *hugs him*

Funtime Freddy: W-wow, that's one B-BEAR hu!

Bon Bon: Hehe... I love you too Bonnet...

~ fin ~