101

BellaPrimero says: LolBit have u played Yandere Simulator because lets say its like ur a yandere and sans is senpai and your female classmates are fangirls and we commentors are info chans... Or kuns

LolBit: No, I actually never have, and I'm not a Yandere but I'm starting to get... Angry seeing Sans with another person...

Sans: *making out with the ketchup bottle*

LolBit: *eye twitches*

Eggs Benedict: Lol you're a Yandere for sure

*they are transported to the game of Yandere Simulator, but they are the characters*

All girls: *wearing female Japanese school-girl uniforms*

All boys except Eggs Benedict: *wearing male Japanese school-boy outfits*

Eggs Benedict: *wearing a Japanese school-girl uniform* What the hell?!

LolBit: *breaks out laughing until Sans walks by holding "hands" with a ketchup bottle with a face drawn onto it* grrr...

Eggs Benedict: Seriously why the **** why am I wearing the female uniform?!

LolBit: *her neck starts twitching and she tries to get away so people won't think she is creepy, and she accidentally goes into Info Chan's room* Hhhh HHH hhh

Ennard: *wearing Info Chan glasses* Hello, LolBit~

LolBit: Ennard?

Ennard: Yup I'm Info Chan or Kun I guess you could say... Anyways whaddya need?

LolBit: GRRRR I DON'T NEED IT BUT I WANT KETCHUP TO DIE REALLY HORRIFICALLY, AND I WANT TO BE THE ONE TO KILL THEM oh my gosh I am a Yandere

Ennard: hehehe... I can give you a knife If you give me a panty shot~

LolBit: wtf 

Ennard: *shrug* Just trying to be like how Info Chan is so this stupid chapter seems more realistic...

LolBit: Ugh, fine! *grabs her phone and goes to the fountain to see who she can get a pic of, and sees Funtime Foxy Chan* hehehe... *crawls under her and takes a panty shot, then quickly slides out and turns it into Info Chan- Ennard Kun*

Ennard: oooooooooo

LolBit: You're a creep

Ennard: heheh I know~ *drops a knife from the window and it nearly STABS LolBit*

LolBit: Aiii! *picks it up and examines the sharp blade* ooo... *plucks her finger on it* oww! *laughs maniacally* I can't wait to make Ketchup feel this pain...

...Meanwhile, in the Art Club...

Ketchup: *painting*

LolBit: *hides the knife in her dress pocket (idk) then joins the art club* Hi Ketchup...

Ketchup: *turns* Oh! Hello

LolBit: I've got something to show you

Ketchup: Okay, show me then

LolBit: *impales Ketchup with knife* 

Ketchup: AAAAAJBSJADVGhfayktfeuygeadfbhagbwhkbgxuh곻 (I don't know how I made that last symbol; I'm on a Chromebook and I was just smashing the keyboard XD)

LolBit: AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Sans: *almost is walking in*

LolBit: *notices, and stabs ketchup multiple times so they die and stop making noise*

Sans: *walks in* Eyy, LolBit have you seen Ketchup anywhere

LolBit: N-no! I'm just uh, painting... Want to join?

Sans: *shrugs* Sure, I ain't got nothing better t' do anyways *starts painting*

LolBit: *accidentally uses Ketchup's body to squirt ketchup onto the easel (like paint)*

Sans: *sniffs air* something smells like ketchup

LolBit: *Shocked* Huh! No, it doesn't!

Sans: *sniffs her easel and then looks at her hands* Did you...

LolBit: NO!!

Sans: *blue flame comes out his eye*

Ennard: (text to LolBit) rip you're screwed

Sans: Ready to have a.. BAD TIME?

LolBit: BUT I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU

Sans: You... Dirty ketchup killer.. *raises her off the ground with his magic shiz and throws her out the window*

LolBit: AAAAAaAAiiiiil *SPLAT*

Screen: HEARTBROKEN.... Literally though your heart is broken along with your endoskeleton, might want to get that checked out