Gbomb (Oneshot 12)

{Calm your booties down! Some people were mad at me (you know who you are :/) for not INSTANTLY doing their oneshot idea! Bruh, I got  a lot of suggestions, and I WILL get through all of them! So calm down and be patient. On a happier note! I just finished a book called 'My Sister's Keeper' . It's so good, totally recommended. }

{Oneshot suggested by my BAE Kittensmeow0914, who else thought that 'bae' was just a ghetto way of saying babe?}

{Side Note: No one has seen Graser's face post PAX in this fic.}

"Hey Liam buddy!" an excited voice yelled from somewhere behind him in the terminal.

Turning around he saw a short and attractive guy with a 'Graser10' hoodie and a pair of skinny jeans (thatsortamadehisasslookgreat)  .He was smiling wide and walking towards him through the crowd of airport people. His hair was a curly mess, perfectly lying on his head. His green eyes were enough to give someone a boner, or at least Liam.

{I know Zach's hair might not be curly, but this is my swamp. So let's just pretend his hair is curly.}

"What? This cannot possibly be Graser10cp! He's not an ugly, middle age, robot!" Liam excitedly exclaimed as they came face to face.

Zach gave one of his well known, and adorable, giggles.

"Lets get out of this airport." he said.

~

"But Liaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam! We have to get pizza!" Zach whined, dragging out the other's name.

"Chipolte!" a sassy Liam yelled back.

Zach released a strange gurgling noise in reply.

They were walking through the busy street of Seattle deciding were to go grab lunch together. It was only a day before PAX, and Liam was dreading it. He would have to face Jordan there.

Liam and Jordan had started to fight a lot after they both accidentaly confessed to each other that they liked Zach, despite never seeing his face. This caused an unspoken rivalry, that was downright miserable for everyone.

~

"Hey, Zach. What's wrong buddy?" Liam asked to a shaking, zoned out Zach.

"Nothing." He bluntly replied, adjusting his head against the car's passenger window.

"Bull shit. What's worrying you."

"I, i, uh." Zach sighed, "I'm scared. What will everyone think of me. You're the only one that's ever seen my face and what if everybody else-"

"No," Liam said, "Zach you are the nicest, coolest, strangest, and most attractive person I had ever met. You are the reason everyone is here. So don't you ever think that any of us will hate you, or think of you differently."

"So I'm attractive, ah?" Zach said, giggling, and failing to hide the blush that spread throughout his cheeks.

"Well, I, um-" Liam stuttered as he parked the car at the PAX convention center.

"Come here, ya goof." Zach said taking Liam's face in his hands and kissing him.

Liam instantly melted into the kiss. He had waited for this for so long, and he wasn't about to let this moment go to waste. He slid his tongue along Zach's lip, exploring every inch of his mouth. He felt Zach smile into the deep kiss.

*Bring bring*

"Son of a!" Liam yelled as Zach broke the kiss to answer his phone.

"Hello? What!? Fuck, ok well be right there. Ok, bye Jordan"

Liam cringed at the name.

"We were supposed to be at the Cube panel ten minutes ago." Zach replied to his questioning glance.

~

They were only a door away from the panel room.

"Liam, what if-"

"No," Liam said, taking Zach's face into his hands. "Your perfect."

Before they could kiss again, a door swung open. The two jumped away from each other, staring at the direction of the opened door. Micheal (TYBZI) came through the door.

"Liam! And... Zach?!" He excitedly yelled, embracing both of them.

He lead them to the Cube Panel (as they had officially named it).

"Hey Zach!" Jordan said walking over to him, sending a side glare at Liam. Jordan pulled him into a hug.

~

Liam looked around for Zach, he was about to take him out to suprise dinner. There he was going to ask him to finally be his boyfriend.

But it looked like someone beat him to it. Before he could reach the Canadian, he witnessed Jordan ask him first.

 "Hey Zach want to get some dinner together?" he asked, leaning on the wall.

"Um, sure. Is anyone else gonna-"

"Nope, just us. Come on." Jordan hastily answered, grabbing Zach by the hand and leading him out the convention center.

Before Zach was out the door he tossed a slightly angry Liam an

'IdontknowwhatshappeningImjusttryingtobenicesorry'

~

*Knock, knock*

A confused look sprawled across Liam's face. It was three'o clock and someone was knocking at his hotel door.

He groggily got up from the computer desk, were he was doing some editing, and opened the door. On the other side of the door was Zach, tears streaming down his face.

"Zach!? What's wrong? Do you need to go to the hospital?" He asked, if something was making him cry this hard, then it was bad.

Zach shook his head and embraced Liam. Burying his face into Liam's chest.

After a while, Zach spoke up and said "We were eating and he- he started to say he liked m-me. S-so I told him *HIC*that I liked you, and and h-he got mad and,"

Zach started to sob uncontrollably. They sat down on the couch, Liam cuddling and comforting Zach through all the tears.

"Shhhhhh. It's going to be okay," Liam soothed, planting a kiss on the other's forehead

"I'm with you till the end."

{I left what happened to Zach wide open for your creative minds *inset evil face hear*}